Chapter 31

Let's get the show on the road! Ba-da-da!

(Edited: 04/22/18. Let me know if I missed anything please!)

________________________

Chapter 31:

After we finished our meal, we walked outside, and waited for Silver. Seeing her walk out we hopped into the truck as she got into her car. Starting up our vehicles we followed Silver back to her house.

Stopping at the curb in front of her house Vlad, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss then pulled away.

"Be care, be safe. I will try to make this as fast as possible." He said as he cupped my face looking into my eyes as I nodded.

"We'll just be packing up her things." I said smiling as he nodded.

Giving me one more kiss I pulled back and opened the door then hopped down onto the curb. Shutting the door I started walking towards Silver's house as Vlad drove away to talk to Alpha Mathees.

Stepping into Silver's house I closed the door and looked around. Wow. What a beautiful, cozy little house. I kind of feel bad dragging her away from here.

"Silver?" I called out, even though I could just track her down I decided to be polite.

"In here, second door on the left. I'm pulling out all my moving gear from storage!" She shouted as I followed her directions seeing her standing on top of a stool as she reached up into the closet pulling air tight bags out.

"You have a lovely home. I kind of feel bad asking you to leave it, so suddenly." I commented looking around the room.

"Don't be. It was something that was given to me. Besides, as far as I am concerned my home, is where my mate is, and I really want to meet him. Plus, I know for a fact he isn't in our small pack. Not to mention I like you guys, you two will make great Alphas, and I also, have a feeling I will find what I am seeking inside your pack." She said as she stepped down whiling looking at me as she smiled.

"Now, ready? This shouldn't take more than 2 hours to pack everything with us weres." She said winking as we laughed.

"Let's do this." I said nodding my head.

Walking into her bedroom we started backing all of her clothes into the medium bag, once her dresser was empty we moved to the closet and made quick work of all the clothes in there too. Setting the bag off to the side, we started to take off her bed spreads and fold them up, placing them in the large bag with her pillows then moved onto the spare room and did the same with all the bed spread and pillows in there. Watching her walk out she came back with four more pillows and shoved them into the bag before zipping it up and setting it next to the other bag.

Grabbing a few bins from her storage closet I started putting all of the pictures and knick knacks into separate bins, as she started on the kitchen ware. Going around the house I finished gathering all of her valuables and put them into another bin, then sealed them. Taking another glance I walked around the house to make sure I didn't forget something. Nodding my head I took another bin as I set all of her shoes inside of it. 

'She has some really cute shoes.' I thought with a sigh.

I mean don't get me wrong I hate girl-y shoes with a passion, but the ones she has are cute, she has some pretty good taste.

'She might just make you more feminine, you need it.' Onika huffed and I scoffed.

'Who says I need to be more feminine?' I said.