Chapter 29

Here you are! Another chapter for you, triple upload today. Woot Woot!

(Edited 04/17/18. Let me know if I missed anything please!)

________________________

Chapter 29:

Mystery P.O.V.

"You're  a bloody fool! Do you have any idea what has happened?!" I screamed as my underlings cowered in fear.

"Master, I am sure it will be.." An underling, called Jorge, started to say when I cut him off.

"Don't you DARE say it will be fine!" I growled with spit flying out of my mouth.

"But she's just a girl." He snapped back at me, how dare he speak to me like that!

"She is NOT just a girl! She is an abomination! A mixture of the species! There has never been anybody like her! She is far more powerful than you give her credit for you inbred fool! You were supposed to ensure that she would never meet her true mate! You said you had charmed her into believing that her mate was that silly Alpha wolf of the Black Night Pack!" I screamed enraged as he cowered in fear, whimpering.

"I did. I charmed them both..." He tried to explain.

"Well, obviously not hard enough! Cause she is now mated to her true mate, and you best believe they WILL begin the search for who has kept them apart! That silly Alpha of the Black Night Pack may believe your charm spell but she, and her mate know it was a lie! They know!" I said glaring down at him.

"They won't know, no they couldn't know that their bond was tampered with, how could they? I ensured they would never figure it out." He cried out desperately shaking his head.

"You ensured? YOU ENSURED! You're a bloody fool! That is what you are! If you ensured they could never figure out it was tampered with then how is it they found each other, after you ENSURED me that they wouldn't discover they were true mates?!" I screeched.

"I...I...I don't know." He whimpered.

"EXACTLY! YOU FOOL! IF YOU HAD ANY COMMON SENSE YOU WOULD KNOW SHE IS SMARTER THAN THAT! I THOUGHT I COULD COUNT ON YOU! But it seems I was wrong." I said glaring at him as I snarled.

"No...please." He begged looking up at me with tears in his eyes, as I looked away.

"You have failed me. Not once, but twice. Get out of my sight." I said turning around.

"Please..." He cried grabbing my robes as I whirled around and hit him.

"How dare you think to touch me!? Guards! Get this thing out of my sight. NOW!" I screamed. How dare that filthy underling think he could touch me.

"No, please! Master! Please!" He screamed as the guards drug him from the room kicking and screaming.

"Pathetic." I snarled walking back to my throne, and sitting down.

Watching as another underling stepped forward.

"Master, would you like anything?" My underling, Melissa, I believe her name was asked.

Shaking my head I lifted my hand and shooed her away. Bowing her head she returned to her spot against the wall.

Good. At least some underlings knew how to obey me properly. If that fool wouldn't have been in such a hurry to impress me I believe he could have pulled this all off, but atlas he wasn't. He was too rushed to please me and failed to properly complete his task.