Chapter 14:

Hey guys I had some free time this morning so wrote a couple chapters for you :)

Hope you enjoy! !

(Edited 04/15/18. Let me know if I missed anything please!)

________________________

Chapter 14:  

We have been here for almost a week, the longest I have stayed at this house since I left all those months ago.

During our stay, Vlad and I picked out a month, and date for our wedding, and Chloe has already started helping me plan it. Vlad said whatever I want is how our wedding shall be. He'll be happy just as long as he gets to see me walk down the aisle with a big smile on my face.

Though I still run everything by him, I mean sure he wants me to plan it but I want him to be okay with everything that I pick. It's hard to explain but it means a lot to Onika and I that he is happy with the things that we plan.

We haven't heard anything from my 'mate' yet but we're all still waiting. I know sooner or later he is going to make an appearance. Though whether or not we are prepared for it we don't know, but with Vlad at our side things seem to go together a lot smoother. Onika and I really do hope that he doesn't do anything rash when he finds out I am engaged. We would hate for something to happy to Vlad because of us. But I mean he already has a Luna so why would he need us? Why not let us be happy?

Sighing I stared off into the forest, and placed my pen, and wedding planner down on the coffee table in the living room.

Everyone was out.

Chloe and Jeremiah went out on a date. Jonathan went out to have some 'fun' and Vlad went to family video to rent us a movie for tonight, and grab some snacks, since we all ate the last of them last night during the horror movie marathon that everyone decided to do.

I swear I have never seen Jonathan jump so high, or scream so loud in my life when the killer appeared behind the victim. I could have swore he stole Chloe's high frequency voice box when that happend.

I was completely zoned out when I heard a knock at the front door.

Frowning I sighed as got up from the couch besides the window and headed down the hallway to see who was at the door. It wasn't uncommon to have a few people knock on the door, sometimes I distance neighbors brought over meals, other times it's other assassins dropping off information, and files.

When I opened the door I smelt him right away. I froze as I stared at him and watched as he looked down at me.

I was the first to break the silence.

"Hi, Alpha what brings you over yonder?" I asked tilting my head.

He smiled looking down at me excited though he was trying to hide it.

"My names Derrick, so please call me Derrick mate. I happened to smell you this past week but I wasn't sure you were really here until I kept smelling your scent, and it was really strong so I had to come and see if you were really here." He said.

"Okay Alpha Derrick. But remember we aren't mates anymore? You have a Luna. And yeah I am here so now you know." I said watching as he frowned when I said we weren't mates anymore.

"Ha take that! In your face!" Onika shouted happily through our link forcing me to hold back a smile.

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm.