Chapter 7:

Yet another chapter for y'all :))

ENJOY!

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?

(Edited 04/12/18. Let me know if I am missing anything please!)

_________________

Chapter 7:  

Walking forward I kept going until I reach the territory line and snarled, "Learn some respect pup. That was not just a council member." I growled out, hating the disrespect that was given to my father.

A portion of the pack took a step back frightened.

"That was The Head Elder Council Member, Jacob!" I said glaring hoping they at least knew enough about him to grasp that.

Judging by the gasps that rang out through out the Black Night Pack they knew exactly who I was referring too. Good, at least they have a little respect to know his name and position, Oonika growled as she huffed at them in distaste.

"If I were you, I would learn to keep your pack in line before something unfortunate happens, Alpha." I growled out not exactly caring if I disrespected him or not.

Then I looked at their Alpha. It's like the world froze when I looked into his eyes, I could feel a current of energy flow between us.

'Mate.' 'Mate.' 'Go to mate.' My wolf Onika shouted at me, scratching the inside of my mind.

But I did not move. How would want me after they saw that? I was the first to look away when I felt pain and grabbed my chest and shouted out.

"Ahh."

"AALIYAH!" Mom shouted as she rushed to me. "What's wrong baby?!"

"Not me...fa..faamily...they're in trouble...ughhh..." I said struggling for breath.

"HURRY GET HOME OUR FAMILY NEEDS US!" Mom shout as they all disappeared leaving only Chloe, the two dead rogues, and Jonathan.

Quickly, Jonathan walked over to me, and grabbed me to help me up. Knowing I never want to look weak infront of others.

"Come on princess." He said softly.

As he carefully lifted me up. I was sweating bad using a majority of my strength and power to protect those back home.

"Don't use to much of your power Aaliyah. We are far from home and the power you are using to help protect them will drain you fast and you won't be able to heal for a while until its recharged." He said pinching me trying to get me to stop.

"ha ha ha jerk. I know you are semi-right but they are my family so I will protect them. You should know that." I said smiling slightly as a small wave of hit pain.

"Yeah I know. But how did you know they were in trouble so quickly...you were watching us all along, weren't you?" he chided me as he let go and crossed his arms.

I smiled not feeling the slightest bit guilty for doing it. Why should I? Family always protects family. Besides what else was I supposed to use my gifts for?

"Yeah, sorry." I said softly trying to act guilty for his sake..

"AALIYAH! GODDAMMIT! THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!?" he shouted at me, quickly realizing I didn't feel guilty for doing it.