♟ Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Afton♟

( Still can't insert a photo, does someone know why?  )

Now listening to: - Sweater Weather -

- The Neighborhood - 

"One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

'Cause it's too cold..."

You pushed the glass doors as you walked inside the building. The restaurant welcomed you with a strong smell of grease and pizza, unrecognizable chatting coming from the first customers of the day and the animatronics performing on the scenario while the kids enjoyed the show. 'Those little brats...' you thought. Sincerely you hated kids.

Suddenly, startling you, a man came out of a door near you and waved a hand to greet you. The man slowly approached you while extending his hand for you to shake it.

" Hi! You must be Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure meeting you. My name's Henry, Henry Emily, but you can call me Mr.Emily for now. Come, don't be shy! You're here for the interview, right?"

You nodded softly before talking shyly and answering him. ' Relax, Y/N. I think this is the Boss. Cause a good first impression.' 

" U-Uh, it's a pleasure meeting you too, sir- Mr.Emily. My name is Y/N, and yes, I do came here for an interview, if that's not a bother..."

You smiled brightly to prove your energy for work and shook his hand a little bit more confident about yourself. Mr. Emily smiled at you, eyeing you up and down.

" I assure y you it's not a bother. Follow me, we're going to my office. You know, so we can talk in private." 

He started walking towards the door he came out from, making you a signal commanding you to follow him. You did as he told, stopping abruptly as he took a bunch of keys and opened the door to his office. There, he took a seat on his desk's chair and signaled the little couch that was in front of him telling you to sit down. 

You did as he told you so, finally taking a look at his appearance as he did the same with you. He was a short man, a little chubby. He had orange-brown hair and a beard that covered his chin. He also wore glasses. Finally, you sited up straight on the couch while he took a deep breath and looked at you kindly.

" Ok, Ms. L/N. Do you mind telling me your age and your abilities with robotics, as you applied for the technician job?" 

You took a deep breath while thinking good your answer. You stroke your hair a little and looked at the man to the eyes.

" I have studied robotics for 3 years and won awards provided by the university. My age is 19 and I will be 20 shortly, Mr. Emily."

Mr. Emily wrote  something on a paper that rested on his desk, writing quickly some notes, probably about you.

" That's amazing, Ms. L/N. And do you mind telling me the reason for you to apply to this job here in our company?"