♟Memory tape 3- Susie Davies♟

(This isn't happening exactly at the time of the other memory tapes. As you probably noticed, not all of them were following the events of the last chapter, so some of them happen in the future or in the past.)

It was a sunny bright day. Just a beautiful morning, you know? The sun shining all over the neighborhood, flowers bright  in the near gardens, children playing outside.

Then there was Susie. With her beautiful curly blonde hair. She was dressed as such a lady, with her brand new pink dress. She had gone with her parents to an store nearby to buy it yesterday. She also had a cute little bowtie in her hair. She was smiling brightly. The reason? Her parents had let her go out alone for the first time to walk her recently adopted puppy and play with other kids, a few of them being her school's friends.  Her new puppy. A small golden retriever, let's say it was 6 months old. The dog's tail waved, signaling the animal was happy in such a pretty day.

When she first saw him in the pet store, all alone, she immediately went to her parents so they could adopt him. The parents of Susie first thought she wasn't ready to have a pet, with all the new responsibilities that came with adopting it. Feeding the dog and giving him water was already a big problem itself. Taking him out to walk was already another responsibility. But after seeing her daughter's face and hearing her pleads, that she would do all of that, they adopted it. Susie was their little girl, after all.

The girl skipped happily through the boardwalk ready to meet all her friends. After a bit of walking, she found one, named Cindy. Cindy had red wavy hair tied two ponytails that bounced with each little jump she did. The two smiled at each other and continued their walk. The dog of Susie was being persistent about escaping it's owner's grasp, and Susie was trying to calm the dog while talking to Cindy. The golden retriever was pulling and biting at the cord that held Susie, but not in the playful way. Still, persistent, Susie tried to keep him in place with the little force she had. (Remember that Susie is a 9-10 year old girl in here.) She sighed, and then pointed at a bench at the near park for her and Cindy to sit down for a moment.

"How are you, Cindy?"

"I'm doing fine. You know, last Monday my mom got me some new dollies! One of them is blonde, and has a blue dress! If you want, I can bring her tomorrow so we can play!"

"Wonderful! I only have my old one, the red haired one with the white dress, but I can still bring her, if you want. I'm sure my new puppy will be happy to play with us too!"

Suddenly the dog barked and went to bite Susie, which scared the girl, making her gasp. That also caused Susie to let go of the cord that held her dog. The golden retriever instantly started to run away from the girls. Susie went after him, but the dog was out of sight when she reached the last place the animal was seen. Susie wanted to cry, because she was really sad of loosing her puppy. Cindy walked slowly to her, and hugged her kindly. Susie hugged her back and started sobbing and wailing. It made Cindy's dress slightly wet with tears, but she didn't care. She just wanted to sooth Susie. Cindy tried to calm her with kind words.

"Everything will be alright, Susie! We'll find your dog, alright? He's a brave boy, I'm sure he'll be fine!"

"But what am I going to tell my parents? They will be mad!"

"I'm sure they won't  be mad. They will help you find your puppy, alright? I'll walk home with you."

Susie simply nodded with tears pricking her eyes for a second time, and she hugged Cindy again, tears spilling out of her eyes.