♟Memory tape 1 - Mrs. Afton♟

( A little song for you to enjoy while reading.)

TW: Mentions of smoking and abuse.

Time: 15:05 pm

Location: a park near the Afton family household.

What a nice sight... The Afton family "bonding"... just the same day when it all fucked up.

William Afton was sitting on a bench watching his kids. He truly loved them, seeing them play happily bring back his calm mood. He took out a packet of cigarettes and the cigarette lighter that he had buy a few months ago. He lit the cigarette and placed it between his mouth, inhaling the toxic smoke into his lungs. Soon the smoke surrounded him, avoiding anyone to get near there.

Elizabeth Afton, the youngest one, was running all over the park with an ice cream cone that his dad buy her a few minutes ago. The day was sunny and the girl felt the warm sensation surround his body, as she let out a slight chuckle. She licked the sweet dessert while enjoying the day, but kind of sad because his dad "rarely" smoked. She decided to ignore it and continue playing with his brothers.

C.C Afton chased Elizabeth, finally taking a rest of his daily nightmares and his brother tormenting him. He also had an ice cream cone on the hand, but his was of chocolate. The Fredbear plush held thigh between his arms as the little boy laughed happily.

Michael Afton chased his two little siblings while these laughed and smiled happily for the first time in their lives. The teenager decided to give a break to his little brother, since the kid always cried when he scared him with that stupid fox's mask. 'It doesn't even look real... He's such a crybaby.' He thought. He didn't got an ice cream because he didn't wanted one, and he even chuckled as he felt the warm sensation just like his sister overwhelm his whole body.

Mrs.Afton. Isabelle Afton, if you prefer. Mother of the kids. But she wasn't really a motherly figure to them. ( Quick A/N: I'll call Mrs. Afton Isabelle for now.) There she was, standing straight without moving a single muscle, watching her kids play and enjoy the day disgusted. ' That way they will never learn good manners... Stupid William, he doesn't even let me use my parenting methods...' The woman sighed, annoyed of this happy day.

Suddenly, Elizabeth bumped on the long dark green skirt of her mother, staining it with vanilla ice cream. The little girl looked up to her mother's face, while having tears on her eyes ready to fall. Her two brothers approached her as well as William, who knew already what was going to happen.

" I'm really sorry Mommy... I didn't meant to bump over you... I was just playing with C.C and Michael, I promise! Please don't get mad!"

The little girl looked scared of her own mother. The woman stayed silent, until she held up a hand and firmly slapped her daughter right across the face, leaving a red stinging mark. Due to the strong slap, the little girl fell to the floor, crying out loudly. Michael and C.C approached her, the teenager carrying her up in arms trying to reassure him. C.C looked sadly at his sister.

" H-Hey Elizabeth... T-Take Fredbear, he will protect you! I-I think you need him m-more than I do..." C.C held up his plush so the girl could see it. Shyly and crying, Elizabeth talked the plush and hugged it strongly.

" Come on guys, let's go home. There should be an ice package to sooth the pain of that little cheek of yours, Eli. Don't worry."

The tree kids walked away as the far screams of their parents argument was heard. They were yelling at each other, just as every day.