♟Chapter 4: Spring Bonnie gets an unexpected visit♟

(GODDAMNIT, WHY CAN'T I INSERT A PHOTO-)

(Oh, and I inserted another song for you to hear in a part of the chapter. You will know when you should play it.)

Now listening to:

- ylang ylang-

- FKJ- 

(There's no lyrics.)

( URL: https://youtu.be/EfgAd6iHApE )

TW: Mentions of abuse and blood.

"So what's the problem that bothers you,dear?..."

William had asked you that question and you didn't know how to answer it. He looked at you with a concerned gaze, since you looked pretty uncomfortable and/or down. Your felt his hand in one of your thighs, and you and him blushed a little. You took a deep breath, looked at him with teary eyes and answered his question.

" U-Uh... I-It's my b-boyfriend..."

He retired his hand fast from your thigh and looked kind of embarrassed, but he still looked at you with concern.

"And what is happening between you and your boyfriend, dear?"

You looked at him while finally the tears rolled down your face.

" H-He...H-He is a b-bad person William... I can not live with h-him anymore...I-I just can't...-"

You choked at your words while sobbing and crying. William stopped the car for a moment pulling out next to a random house, and turned from his seat to see you. Then, he put a white handkerchief in your hand so you could wipe your tears away, while he looked at you with concern. It was barely visible, but immense rage showed through his eyes.

" Shush dear... Everything will be alright. I'll protect you, darling. You are safe with me. Let's go to my house and rest, and let's see how this gets for tomorrow. I will protect you, even if it costs my life."

You stayed silently, sobbing and wiping your tears away. You were so distracted that you didn't  notice that the man was blushing a little. Soon, you arrived at his house, and got petrified due to how big it was. William parked the black Aston Martin on one of the parking places as you saw different types of cars; a dark purple Lamborghini, a white Ferrari, etc.

 He then opened the door for you helping you get up and hugging you softly, caressing your hair. He carried you bridal style so you would feel comfortable. You felt his heart pump while that sound reassured you, and he leaded you inside the house.

Once inside, he walked with you upstairs, holding your hand and caressing it. He opened the door to a room that looked like a spare room, with the bed tidy and a little lamp on the table. You were now a little bit better, but still, you looked down. You checked at the clock that rested on the wall.