♟ Chapter 8: A disaster with Fredbear ♟

- William's POV -

I woke up groggily again, feeling my head heavy like it was filled with rocks. A strong pain accompanied it, almost as if needles were all over my head. I just rubbed my eyes feeling them fight to stay open. I turned, only to see Y/N sleeping peacefully beside me. She was slightly snoring, his body relaxed as she enjoyed his sleep. I checked the time. I remember passing out at 1:00 or so...How long was I out cold?

'2:17 am. I can try and sleep a bit more though...'

I was about to close my eyes again, trying to get at least some sleep, but I heard them. Those damned children...Speaking to me again, preventing me from sleeping...Sending me death threats...

"You killed us"

"It's all your fault"

"Isabelle left because of you."

I stiffened and froze there in place. Damn, those words still hurt. I know it wasn't my fault for her cheat on me...but it still hurt. I loved her dearly....But I haven't felt anything in the two years since she left, until I met Y/N...

I'm sure she's special. She makes me feel...different. That sensation, burning my chest, feeling dizzy and warm when I see her... Those butterflies in my stomach...

"Do you really think she loves you?..."

'Huh?'

Suddenly, five white figures appeared in front of me. They didn't had mouth, just black eyes with tears streaming down from them. That couldn't be...No...They've never appeared!! Why today?! Are they going to kill me!?!

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WILLIAM AFTON!"

"SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK!!"

"YOU PSYCHOPATH!!"

I started to feel my breath hitch, a strong pressure invading my chest. I couldn't breath well. I felt cold, my whole body started trembling while I got even more pale. The five children finally revealed their mouths, a black substance dripping out of them. The mouths grow ever wider every second, while the kids stared directly at my soul. I backed up to the corner of the bed, as far away from those children as possible. Every night they tortured me with their voices, why have they decided to appear today?

I closed my eyes. This must be a dream, no, a nightmare! Yes! That explains everything, a nightmare. If I just close my eyes... With my trembling body, I closed shut my eyes and tried to regain my breath. I could feel the mattress move underneath me, due to my shaken body. Hope I don't wake Y/N up...

- Y/N's POV -

I woke up due to the feeling of the bed trembling. Was it a earthquake?!? Opening my eyes quickly, I sat on the bed and looked around searching the clock on the dark room with my tired sight. There wasn't even light in the room, so it must be early morning. Finding the clock in the shadows, I struggle my sight trying to find what time was it, the bed still trembling.

'3:25 am...'

Turning to see the bed, I saw William laying there. I could see distress showing in his extremely pale face, sweat dripping from his forehead. His whole body was trembling, making the bed shake. He really looked shaken up. Was he having a nightmare?...