♟Memory tape 2 - Evan Afton ( C.C/ B.V ) ♟

( I still can't insert a FUCKING PHOTO and it really pisses me off. Please, someone help me.)

( Warning: The pasted video may have some scenes or sounds that can trigger some people, and includes bad habits like smoking or drinking just as the story down below. Please do not realize any of these things if you're a minor. Thanks. I don't want to encourage people to do this bad habits. )

Now playing:

- Cry Baby -

- Melanie Martinez-

"They call you cry baby, cry baby,
But you don't fucking care,
Cry baby, cry baby,
So you laugh through your tears,
Cry baby, cry baby,
'Cause you don't fucking care,
Tears fall to the ground,
You'll just let them drown..."

Evan was hiding again behind the big clock that was on the house's living room. The ticking sound disturbed the kid, who was sobbing and hugging his little plush. He remembered that plush; his father gave it to him so he could have a friend.

" Evan, say hi to Physic Friend Fredbear, your new friend. He will help you and will always be there for you, just as me."

Evan looked at the black and inexpressive eyes of the plush, feeling that his leal bear friend's white pupils were watching him. Slowly, the kid got up scared from his hiding place, knowing that his brother could be anywhere. Every time his brother scared him, with that terrifying fox mask it reminded him of his Nightmares.

Those scary creatures chased him every night in his dreams, keeping him awake. He remembered that sometimes Fredbear helped him, his little plush told him a few tips to survive. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the low whisper of his plush telling him something. He lifted his plush and stared directly at his eyes.

"O-Oh,Fredbear...Did you say something?..."

"He could be hiding anywhere...He's waiting the perfect moment to scare you...Be careful..."

Evan just sobbed, letting the tears fall all way over his cheeks. He was absolutely scared of his brother, and how he used to hide and scare him with that mask. Mike, his brother, with his friends, usually scared him to the point the kid cried. Evan just continued walking down the hall hearing the old clock ticking and remembering the names his brother called him.

Tick...

" STUPID!!!"

Tock...

"HAHAHA, LOOK AT HIM!!"

Tick...

"How pathetic!!"

Tock...

"You're just a crybaby..."

Hugging his Fredbear plush tightly, he finally reached the small room were the Tv was. He felt that the house was quieter than the usual, but it was just a normal day.

His father on his private office or in the garage working.

His sister in her room playing with her dolls.

His mother... With another man, waiting to get the kids for the next week.

And his brother... Who knows where he was.

The TV was playing his favorite show, "Freddy & Friends! On Tour". He really enjoyed the show, he even had the four plushes of the main characters.

Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken and Foxy the Pirate.

Sadly, those characters were the same of his nightmares, but the versions of the animals he saw every night were much...terrifying.

He walked over the TV to search the remote, but jumped screaming and fell to the floor while his brother scared him again. So he was behind the TV... He was laughing at his pathetic little brother and scared him again with a simple "Boo!". Evan started crying out loud and hugged his plush and his knees. Meanwhile, his brother laughed at him at how pathetic he looked.

" HAHAHAHA! I KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING CRYBABY!!"

"HOW STUPID YOU LOOK DOWN THERE!!!"

"OH, SO MY MASK SCARES YOU??BOO!!"

Evan lay there on the floor, crying, scared as hell. His screams and calls for help could be heard throughout the house, and as if it were a routine, her four-year-old sister arrived and started yelling at her brother, who laughed at her. Soon, as every time, his dad appeared, and he looked pissed off.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, YOU ALL KIDS ARE CAUSING ME A HEADACHE!! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE GARAGE!!"

He then stood there watching the pathetic scene. How his eldest son laughed at Evan, and how his only daughter tried defending him. Evan looked at his father for help, but he just remained on his place.

"Is he...smiling?... Is he enjoying this?..."

Soon, the smile that the kid saw disappeared instantly, and his father looked pissed again.

"ELIZABETH AND MICHAEL AFTON, TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!! EVAN, GET UP OFF THE GROUND AND STOP CRYING."

The teen once again pushed his brother to the ground and disappeared down one of the hallways, laughing.

"Oh, father, I'll invite my friends. Let's...have some fun..."

Oh no. That always means that they would make fun of Evan and not leave him alone.

The little blonde girl huffed, looked at her father with bright, teary eyes, and stormed out of the TV room.

"I just wanted to help Evan... It's not fair..."

He could hear her sob as she walked down the hall to her room.

Then the father walked towards his son stumbling a bit.

So that's why he was so grumpy. He was drunk as usual. He bent down to his knees and looked at his son, then whispered a few words that startled the boy.

"Listen, Evan... You better stop crying like that... Or me or Mike will give you a real reason to..."

William got to his feet and staggered toward the garage again, while Evan was frozen in place of him.

Evan just collapsed to the floor crying silently, hugging strongly his Fredbear plush.

"I told you... But don't worry, Evan...Tomorrow is another day..."

A/N: I'm so fucking sorry for this short shit. I didn't knew what to write, and since I haven't posted in a while I leave y'all with this. I know it's shit and all, but I didn't knew what else to do. I'm sorry. I'll start writing the next chapter right now.

- Check

Words: 969 ( it's fucking short).