♟ Chapter 7: Dinner with Mr.Afton & birthday plans♟^

TW: small mention of eating disorders. (I don't know if that's how it looks, I just see it like that in this case.)

'I guess we're more than co-workers now...'

—————————————————————————————————

You were on the passenger seat of William's black Lamborghini watching the houses pass away as the car sped up on the now black night. There weren't many stars on the sky, but if you looked carefully you could see white little dots lighting the night. All of the houses looked almost the same way, as if they duplicated each other. You could see the pizzeria far away, while William drove in silence to his household. Classical music could be heard coming from the radio, and the windows were closed allowing the warmth of the heater warm up your cold body.

William was pretty concentrated on the road, and a few other cars drove around the unknown  neighborhood you two were driving now. He looked tired than usual. William had a hand on your thigh, gripping it softly. You could see the happiness in his eyes, illuminated by a small glimpse of light. Only a few cars were riding now on the road, mostly with lonely people inside them. William was silent than usual, and that kind of concerned you. That was until he spoke with his deep voice.

"Oh darling, I forgot to tell you, tomorrow is Evan's birthday and we're making a party on Fredbear's. I was wondering if you would like to help me with the last details there, and of course, come to the party. Only if you  can, of course."

'So is Evan's birthday...'

"Sure, William, I would love to help you and assist to the party. Your son is so cute, and I'm sure he'll be upset if I don't go to the party."

"Well that's perfect, darling. I didn't  want to bother Henry with that, so thank you. We're near my house, in a few minutes we'll be there."

And just like he told you, you could see his house on the distance. You had not noticed how big it was and how wonderful it looked from the outside. the walls were light gray with white trim. There were multiple windows all around, but only part of the house was visible as there was a large wooden fence in front covering what looked like a garden. He turned the engine off, putting the car keys on his pocket. Then, he got out of the car, walked slowly to your side and opened the door for you, offering you his hand to lift you up. You kindly accepted it, smiling due to his kindness and chivalry.

He walked with you towards the big wooden door of his house and took a bunch of keys from his pocket, the ones that looked the same from Fredbear's.

'Guess he has all his keys there...'

While you zoned out, he already had opened the door and was snapping his fingers in front of your face.

"Y/N?? You alright?? I've been calling your name three times already!!"

"H-Huh?? Yeah...sorry, I zoned out for a moment. What were you saying?"

"No worries, darling. Just wanted for you to get inside, it's pretty cold outside. I also wanted to speak to you about Evan's birthday party and what we're gonna do tomorrow. Ladies first" He said while holding the door for you.

You smiled, and awkwardly, entered his house. You've seen already the living room, but there were a few other persons there. There were the three children of your boss and another woman there, with Elizabeth on her lap, the child sleeping peacefully.