♟Chapter 5: a dance to end the day♟

(NO.FUCKING.PHOTO.)

(Here's another song for you to play in a specific time of the book.)

Now listening to:

- School Rooftop -

- Hisohkah -

( No lyrics)

(URL: https://youtu.be/Og6Yu54arDE)

'Is that woman looking at me with a disgusting expression or it's just me?...'

You saw how the kids ran towards William, a little girl and a boy hugging his legs. You remembered that those were the kids you saw in the photo that rested on Mr. Afton' desk. 

" Hello, daddy!! I missed you!!"

You looked down to see that a little girl with blonde hair was talking. She was wearing a pink blouse with a dark blue skirt, and she had some expensive-looking black shiny shoes. You continued staring at the kids. There was another kid with brown hair and puffy blue eyes; he looked like he had been crying. There was also a teenager, and you could clearly recognize that he was Mr. Afton's son.

'He has the messy brown hair and the grayish blue eyes like William'

You saw how  Mr. Afton kneeled down and petted his daughter and son's hair. He also smiled to his son, but the teenager didn't smiled back.

"Well,hello,princess... How are you? Hello to you too, Michael and Evan..."

It was a moving scene, until the mother of the children spoke impatiently. Mr. Afton looked at her seriously, almost as if her presence annoyed him. The lady faked a cough, to get your boss's attention.

"Hello, William. I need to speak to you. Now."

Mr. Afton stood up and rested his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N, could you take my kids to the arcade? I need to speak to Ms.Schmidt..."

(A/N: The full name of William's ex wife is Isabelle Schmidt. I couldn't think of another name.)

- Time to Y/N's POV y'all  -

( TW: trigger themes like rape. I don't know a way to threat this lightly.)

"Y/N, could you take my kids to the arcade? I need to speak to Ms.Schmidt..."

I nodded to William and stared briefly to the lady standing there, waiting impatiently for my boss.

"Well, hello there, Isabelle. If you want to speak, it must be in my office. Don't touch anything and don't do anything here. If you tell me you've done something to the children..."

Isabelle rolled his eyes, and she walked towards William's office pushing him on the way. I just walked away with the kids to the arcade, since William ordered me to do so. To the way there, you decided to talk with William's children, and you presented yourself to them.