Trailer

Thomas opened his eyes as the Box rose.

///

Alby - "Can you tell me anything about yourself?"

///

He started screaming as lights continued to pass.

///

Alby - "Can you tell us anything about yourself? Who you are? Where you came from?"

///

The Box finally stopped.

///

"Can you tell us your name?" Alby asked.

Thomas looked up at them. "No. I, uh... I can't remember anything.

///

The doors to the Box opened, causing a bright light to flood down into it. Some of the boys opened the grate and Gally jumped down.

"Day one, Greenie. Rise and shine."

///

Thomas stood, turning around as he noticed the tall walls surrounding them.

///

Thomas - "What is this place?"

///

Most of the Gladers walked away from the doors to the Maze as they closed, leaving Thomas to stare at it. "Welcome to the Glade,"Alby told him.

///

20th Century Fox

///

"Who put us here?" he asked Alby.

"We don't know."

///

"What's through there?" Thomas asked, looking into the Maze as Chuck stood behind him. Gally ran up, pushing Thomas to the ground before he could go in.

"Just calm down, alright?" Newt tried as he and the others made it over.

"You said you would explain everything," Thomas pointed at Plune.

"In time. It's a lot to process."

"You guys can't just keep me here!"

"I can't let you leave," Alby said.

"Why won't you tell me what's out there?"

///

"That's the Maze," Newt told him at the Bonfire as they heard it shifting. "Every morning when those doors open, the runners look for a way out."

///

Minho stood over the map of the Maze they had made out of sticks.

///

Thomas and Minho darted through the Maze as fast as they could as the walls started moving.

///

Newt - "And no one has ever survived a night in the Maze."

///

Minho practically carried Alby back to the doors, eventually putting him down and attempting to drag him.