"Ive been waiting for this moment Were finally alone"

Thank you to notyourtypicalbeing  for a wonderful idea I do hope it's to your liking please enjoy, now! <3
On we go~
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:٭⊹•꧂
Soukoku
Fluffy/Implied Smut
Swear warning(for anyone that doesn't like profanity)

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"Out of everyone, anyone. Why did it have to be you.?" Chuuya crossed his arms as Dazai just smiled.
"You can't dyne you didn't miss me~ and beside!I don't wanna be here any long then I need to. So!Lets just get this over with in and out" Dazai began to walk as Chuuya followed him a bit annoyed.
They began to walk to the location but as Chuuya began to lead the way Dazai couldn't help but lay his eyes on him. Seeing his former partner was all to good to be turn in a way but no. There's no time to renames their on a mission after all. He can't let himself be distracted. They continue to walk until the reaches the location. "Keep your guard up. You never know when-" "yeah yeah I know" Dazai shifted his head away "would you..shut up and fucking listen to me for once in your life.?" Chuuya scoffed and looked away. Dazai shifted his eyes back (Chuuya...even after so long he hasn't changed a bit epically in size~Heheh...hmm..) Dazai thought trying to stop himself from smiling. (My bab-ahem. Hm, it's nice to see him again it's been so long I thought I'd never get a chance to be next to him....ah!What am I saying?I need to focus.)

As time passed they remind in silences but Chuuya began to grow inpatient "ughhh let's just speed this up our selves."he began to walk as Dazai only followed (inpatient as alway, can't you just take in a moment for once..?...hm yes, perhaps I can help with that...) Dazai stoped walking. Chuuya heard him come to a stop and looked to him "what now?Come on let's get this over with. I wanna go home." Chuuya made a madexpression.
"In..that case...let's head back to your place" Dazai dragged Chuuya by his wrist as Chuuya was confused and freaking out a bit "W-What the hell?!Hey hey let go.!When I meant I wanna go home I meant by myself not with you.!!Are you even listing?!Do realize the shit you're going to get us in to.?!" Chuuya kept protesting but Dazai kept dragging him. (I'm trying to do something nice for you Chibi, just let me. What dose it matter if we disobey this once-well...what dose it matter if we disobey, what matter more is...us)

Once they made it to Chuuya's apartment Chuuya of course wasn't going to open the door soooo Dazai decided to pick the loc, he succeeded. And then walked in as Chuuya was shocked but mostly angry "you're paying for a new lock.!" "Now now Chuuya how about...I pay you another way~?"
"How about you shut the fuck up and go get that new lock." Dazai smiles lowly chuckling and walked more into the apartment knowing Chuuya would follow which he did. Dazai made his way to the bathroom closing the door behind him, he locked Chuuya out. "Hey-hey!What are you planning.!?Dazai open this door now or I'm counting to three.!"
"Justtt a moment Chibiii~" Dazai began to run the water and Chuuya began to count
"I warned you Oneee Twooo!Three..!Four Five!Six!Sevennnn!Eight.!" Dazai ignored him as he continued to run the water and prepare a warm bath.
A few moments later Chuuya was still counting as he sat outside against the door "one hundred and ninety one...one hundred and ninety two..o-one...hundred and ninety three-ah!" Chuuya fell back as Dazai opened the door. Chuuya quickly got up "you have someee nerve.-!"
"Thank you for being so patient please enjoy, I'll be back in a bit" Dazai moved out the bathroom closing the door behind him as Chuuya looked to the stem coming for the water.
He was shocked to say the least but he knew Dazai must have something up his sleeve. He cheeked the water and it was hot not to hot just a warm hot could it be Dazai actually did something nice for him?
"Whatever this is, he still manages to shut me out.." Chuuya sighed and just decided to get in, at this point he couldn't care anymore, he undressed and got in. The water was perfect just the right temperature. He adjusted his body and and stretches out his legs. Finally some peace and quite. Well if only the moment lasted because he soon heard the door open and Dazai standing there with a towel rapped around him. He walked over taking off the towel as he step into the tub.

"H-hey!What are you doing.?!" Chuuya leaned in his leg into his body
"Joining you!Of course~" Dazai smiled as he got into the tub keeping on his side..for now-~
Chuuya blushed looking away not wanting to face him as Dazai was relaxing feeling his body de-tense as he slowly slid into the warm water.
Chuuya kept his eyes on him making sure he wouldn't do anything. (Shity Dazai why do I always let him talk me into shit like this.) Chuuya thought but after a bit more time he lets his guard, a bit. Letting himself relax closing his eyes and sinking into the warmth of the water.
After the water started to get less warm they decided it was time to get out. Dazai got out first wrapping a towel around his waist then using another one to dry his hair with. While his gaze was away Chuuya quickly got out covering himself with a towel. Dazai turned to him grabbing Chuuya and pulling him into the bedroom by his hand. Chuuya was straddled but at this point he'd given up trying to protest and knew where this was going.

Dazai pinned Chuuya onto the bed, removing his towel, taking in his features. He was about to kiss Chuuya's neck until Chuuya cupped his fave and made Dazai look at him.
"You sure about this.? I'll be honest, I don't wanna play games...so think clearly and make sure you won't...regret what you do in the morning." Chuuya voice was soft and low, he looked away.
"......I won't regret a single thing" Dazai cupped his cheek making Chuuya face him again. Dazai leaned in kissing Chuuya on the lips as Chuuya sank into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Dazai's neck.