Chapter 3

You sprint to your bedroom. You grab the clothes that's available, your sketch pad and the photo of your mum and stuff them into a bag. "Where are am I supposed to go?! Dabi this is my apartment and it's in flames!" You yell in concern. "Do you trust me?" He says without panic. "What?!" You dumbfoundingly ask. "Do you trust me y/n?" He repeats. "Kinda! Fine yes." Dabi raises his hand out to you, you grab it and he pulls you to the balcony. You both jump off the balcony, your life was in his hands. You grab Dabi's arm and shut your eyes tightly.

You end up landing on a couch, still holding on to Dabi. "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE DABI?!" you howl. "I thought you were going to tell her what the plan was before you left?" A purple shadowy person spoke. "Let's just say things got messy and rushed." Dabi sighed. "Don't worry y/n, I am Kurogiri and you are safe." Kurogiri softly spoke to you trying not to make you panic. You look around seeing a bar and some stools. "In a nutshell, you are staying here now. Hopefully crusty face will let you join the league of villains." Dabi announced as if you'd understand "crusty lips..? League of- YOUR A- wait never mind I'm not surprised." you were overwhelmed by everything. "I can tell you are slightly overwhelmed right now miss y/n, we don't have any rooms... hmmm we cannot wake up toga." Kurogiri tried to think. Dabi turns to you "looks like you're stuck with me doll." He smirks and pulls you to the hall of bedrooms "we will sort you a room tomorrow y/n." Kurogiri shouted/whispered (idk the word for it).

Dabi opened his bedroom door, his room was dull and messy. You placed your bag on the floor and sat on his bed. "Dabi..? Can I ask a question?" You slowly ask. "You're gonna ask about my scars aren't you?" He almost read your mind. "Sorry, just curious." You shrug. "I guess you can call them burns." He sighs and climbs under the covers "You gonna get in or you gonna stay there and stare at me?" He chuckles. You shake your head and climb in, facing the opposite direction of him and rub your eyes. Dabi you are really something aren't you... slowly, you drift off with your thoughts jumping everywhere.

(407 words. If you are still reading I respect you very much. I've been sitting here for like an hour in a hoodie and my headphones in lmao)