Chapter 6

"Y/n... it's you.."

WHAT?!

MY HEART WENT FROM BROKEN TO HEALED IN A SECOND-

"I-.. what-" you ask dumbfounded.

"Y/n, look I'm not good with the romantic shit bu-" you cut dabi off with a passionate kiss. Dabi pauses the kiss "I take that as you like me back" he laughs and continues to kiss you, he places two hands on your waist and pulls you in.

"Remember earlier when you accused me of having a crush?" You ask as pink dusts your cheeks

"Yeah what about it?" He questions

"Com'n you work it out Dabs, what am I gonna say~?" You tease

"You did have one and it's me little mouse isn't it?" He smirks

"Yup!" You giggle and pull him in for another kiss.

"SO CUTEEE! MY SHIP HAPPEN EKKKK!" A voice called

"TOGA!" you angrily shout.

"I'll be back in a minute dabi."

And with that you chase Toga around the base for a good 20 minutes before catching her and teaching her lesson.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚

*DING*

you pull out your phone to check the message.

❤︎︎ Dᴀʙs ❤︎
Hey baby, come to the roof again.

You
Is it cold up there? (✔︎✔︎ read at 22:49)

❤︎︎ Dᴀʙs ❤︎︎
Yeah but you can borrow my hoodie.

You
Mk, I'll there in a sec! (✔︎✔︎ read at 22:50)

You walk up to the roof and sit down, pulling Dabi's arm around your neck and leaning into his chest. "I like Tokyo at night. The place literally lights up." You sigh "Anyway why did you need me up here?" Dabi looks at you quite plainly. "Y/n.. there is something I need to tell you. You need to promise me your not gonna tell anyone, cause I'd probably have to kill you and whoever you told." Dabi looks you in your e/c eyes, making you know he's being serious. "Your scaring me a bit but ok-" you look at him worried "Y'know when you were talking about Toya?" He asks softly "yeah what about him?"
"I know him quite well."

"Oh you do? Wait is he ok?! Is he alive!?"

"Y/n. I am Toya."

"W-what..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Dᴀʙɪ's POV
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Y/n I am Toya..."

"W-what?" She sat there processing the information .

"I didn't mean to l-leave... it was my dad's fault I ran away- I'm sorry." My voice starts to break as I tell her.

"T-Toya." She cups my face and starts to cry. "I thought you were dead at times, I knew I'd find you one day." She smiles as tears fall down her cheeks. She hugs me tightly. "Can you still call me Dabi. I mean you can call me Toya when we are alone but otherwise you need to stick to Dabi.." I sigh "oh ok but Toya, I've really missed you." She softly smiles. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to bed. I lay in bed with her, I play with her soft h/c hair while she cuddles me tightly, not letting me go. She eventually falls asleep and I do as well. She is probably exhausted, firstly that mission then love, then Toya. That's a lot to process really.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
⏭ Time skip ⏭
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

(This is again in Dabi's pov.)

I wake up to see y/n not sleeping next to me. I get out out of and walk to the bar to see Toga and y/n on the floor "Hey dabssss!" Y/n said bubbly "hey.? Watcha doing?" I ask "well toga is fan girling about Deku and I am listening to music to block out her fan girling." She responds. "HEY! DEKU IS DREAMY AND I WANT HIS BLOOD SHUSH!" toga complains. "Whatever crazy." I sigh and sit down on the couch. Y/n jumps up at lays her head on my lap, "hey is something up?" She asks "no I'm fine.." I respond "when someone says 'I'm fine' it means they aren't fine." She huffs. "What's on your mind?" "I guess I'm just overthinking things. Like what if you get hurt on a mission?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
Y/ɴ's POV
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

"Baby I'm not gonna get hurt on a mission, I can take care of myself I've been doing it for years." You chuckle. "Promise me you won't die.. I don't want to leave you again little mouse" he says sadly. "I promise" you cup his face and smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW HOW OVER THE MOON I AM!

I AM SORRY THIS A SHORT CHAPTER, I DIDNT FEEL VERY MOTIVATED AS MY DUMBASS STEP BROTHER WOKE ME UP PLUS NOT GOOD WITH ROMANCE LMAOO ANYWAY I LOVE TO READ WATCHA SAY SO COMMENT AND YEAH

LOVE YALL

ALSO IF YOU LIKE CONTENT LIKE THIS GO TO burntchiken9801 SHE HAS SIMILAR CONTENT ❤︎︎❤︎︎

ADIOS ◕◡◕