Chapter 15

Right I'd like to remind you all: I'm terrible a smuts, so don't blame me if it's bad <3 yeah so if you don't like smut just scroll down

Dabi plants small kisses along your neck. "Really do you think that was smooth dabs?" you grin "Oh shut up you know it was" he disagrees "oh trust me Baby if you wanna be smooth with me, you gotta go better." you shrug. He starts sliding his hand up your shirt, giving you butterflies. With his hand he pushes you down onto the mattress and leans over you "smooth enough?" you giggle and nod "how about I be nice to you?" You give him a smirk and switch spots with you were now on top of him. You pull off his shirt and kiss his abs and slide your hands how to his shorts and start to play with his dick (PRFF sorry I'm such a child) "my my Doll-, you sure you haven't done this before~?" He grunts his words "Never, I guess I watch to much tiktok." (SORRY I HAD TO JUST INGORE MY STUPIDNESS) loud groans and moans came out of dabi, just making your heat worse.

The bar:
"I bet they are fucking" toga says
"Agreed." They all announce

"D-.doll.. I am- gonn-" before he could even loudly spit the words out, he came onto your hand. You remove your hand from his shorts and lick your hand "Fuck baby doll. You're bad aren't you?" He smirks and pushes you back onto the bed. He removes your shirt and jeans leaving you in your bra and pants "What you gonna do about it Dabi~?" You tease. "I'm gonna tease you till you can't fucking stand it sweetheart." He says truthfully "Oh are you now? Just do you know dabs, I am not easy to crack" You laugh "Yeah yeah we'll see about that." He rolls his eyes playfully, he plays with the strap of your bra then finally throws  it off you. He pecks kisses all down your neck eventually finding your sweet spot and sucks it giving you shivers "Hm so you like that?" He smirks "shut up burnt toast" you growl,  but he continues to give you hickeys. You try to hold in the small moans that try to escape your lips. "See I'm not easy to crack." You spoke to soon as he started to play with your breasts, kissing and holding them. As you didn't expect it a loud moan escapes your lips "Aren't you a lil' cocky for a Villain doll" he chukles "you're a bit burnt but that didn't stop you being a villain did it?" You grin "you think you're so smart sweetheart." A devilish smile appeared on his face and suddenly feel his warm hands pull down your pants. His fingers start to slide down to your cl!t (I can't say it with out dying so except it that way) making your feet curl, you slide your hands around his neck and kiss his face as he starts to play with your cl!t. "Fuck it, just fucking do it." You finally say "You sure~?" He rings "Ahuh. Yea I am dabi!" You complain in annoyance "Say it nicely and maybe I will." He says knowing he was enjoying this "Fine.... Please please please baby!" You beg "What's my name." He asks "GOD YOU-.. PLEASE DADDY?" you scream "calm down doll, do you really want me that bad~?" He asks as you glare up at him and pulls off his boxers. You stare down at his many inches- (I swear it's like 11 or somin?) he hovers over you and gets ready to slides his dick into your womanhood "I need you to open your legs and stay very still." He says while making eye contact, you do what he says and inch by inch he slides it in making you moan more and more. You gasp as he is all the way in and he lets you adjust, slowly he starts thrusting into you. You heat up with pleasure as he moves around you. (Dam y'all be thirsty if you still reading ಠ_ಠ) after a few thrusts you start to twitch from all the pleasure, you whisper into his ear "I think I'm gonna cum daddy..." (IDK MAN I DONT LIKE DOING THIS SHIT MAKE YOUR OWN LINE UP) he smiles at start to get more rough with his thrust. His soft kisses became bites, some even burned. "AH~" you started to scream, it was painful in the best way. "I'm- I'm gonna- I'm gonna AH!" You shout to him. You came out onto him and he came into you, leaving a mess. He gets off you a you curl up to him. Your legs were now weak and shaking; your body was generally sore. "You are good for a amateur princess." He sighs "Do you think the guys know what just happened?" you pout "Sweetheart you were screaming I don't know what else you want me to say." He shrugs "Well this will make life awkward for us." You complain "Good they know you're mine." He chukles "possessive much" you giggle and fall asleep with him.

The bar:
*toga rocking back and forth in the corner*
"They traumatised her" Shigaraki points out
"That's a first." Twice shrugs

*•. T̨͈͗̌ͥḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕x̛̘̠̹͋t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒ā̤̓̍͘y҉̃̀̋̑ .•*

"Hey guys.." you quietly announce behind Dabi "YOU TWO TRAUMATISED POOR TOGA! ASSHOLES." Twice shouts "I- sorry..?" You shrug "whatever sorry man." Dabi sighs "twice you realise I can fix her?" You laugh "go on then if your so smart.. you're dumb... that was sarcasm anyway?" Twice argues with himself as usual "toga if you snap out of it I'll take you out on a anime shopping spree." You grin "WHAT SHOPPING SPREE? Oh hey dabi." She snaps out of her state "What... wtf-" Everyone asks "hey it's bestie thing" You blink

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND FOR ALL THE READS
YALL ARE BOOTIFUL AND KIND

BAIIIIIII <𝟹