Chapter 17

I should doing homework but oh well. Anyway this chapter is very long <3

Mostly soft stuff, little bit of arguing that's it really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Com'n bakugou you have been here for months just fucking join already." Shigaraki growls "Why did you even kidnap this annoyance. We should have taken Deku~" toga giggles "Cam I smeak?" Bakugou muffles is words out from behind the restraints "what." I take off his restraint to let him speak "you seriously simp for a broccoli out of all the students?" He blinks "You have the option to say anything right now and you ask that?" Shigaraki asks confused "I mean he has a point" Dabi laughs "HEY! SHUT UP HES FUCKING CUTE!" toga hisses "Never though i'd hear toga swear" Kurogiri adds "nor did I." Bakugo joins. "Can we let his mouth restraint of he's funny." I ask, Dabi shoots you a look. "No." Shigaraki commands "oh Com'n he's not shouting for once!" you giggle "I said no y/n." Dabi was still staring at you, give the look of jealousy. "Sorry Bakugou." You shrug and put the restraint back on. He didn't look impressed.

*knock knock*

There was a knock at the bar door. "Pizza!" A voice came from behind "nobody ordered pizza right..?" Kurogiri shoots. Suddenly the door was knocked down. Fuck it's all might! "Hello villains." He says with might (pun unintended) "no body wants you here man." Twice groans. Dabi looks at you with a panicked look, obviously you weren't supposed to be fighting now that you were pregnant. Dabi whispers to Kurogiri as all might and Shigaraki talks "I'm taking Toga and y/n. We are getting the fuck out of here can you lot handle him for the mean time?" He whispers "yeah I think we will be fine" he says still concentrating on the hero. Dabi signals toga over and pulls your wrist "Dabi we can't leave them, it's all might for crying out loud! They are gonna need all the help they can get." You were ready to fight despite being told you can't "Y/n we are leaving weather you're ok with it or not." Dabi demands "no!" You say slightly louder then you intended to "y/n." Dabi's hand started to burn you "Dabi ow.." you immediately pull your arm away and look down at the red area "I- shit no no are you ok?!" Dabi panics, but instead of tears blood fills the brim of his eyes "Dabi... you're crying blood... we don't have time I'll come with you!" You pull Dabi's arm and jog away from the scene with him and the very silent Toga. "baby I'm fine I know it's an accident" you try to cup his face but he pushes it away "no don't touch me I might hurt you again... I'm just like him! (Him = Endeavour)" he yells "Dabi. You are nothing like him, he's the monster. Hurting me wasn't an intention was it? He intended it." You softly speak. "what are we talking about..?" Toga blinks "doesn't matter we need to get away from this area cause shits about to go down." You lead "right we are going to my old apartment. It may be burnt but I guess it's our only place for the meanwhile." You plan "ok.." they both nod.

*after some running and walking to your old apartment*

"I guess the fire department came pretty quick cause it's not that badly burnt." You shrug "Apparently so." Toga joins. "My rooms is literally untouched.." you blink. You open up your computer and go onto the news.

Breaking news: Pro Hero's have discovered the League of Villians base and are now preparing to fight.
More coming up...

"How the fuck did they even find us?" You ask to yourself "I bet Bakugou had a tracker on his phone or somin." Toga points out "he had his phone?" You ask seriously "I don't know maybe, it's just a guess" she shrugs. You look over to see Dabi leaning against the wall on your bed. You sit next to him and wipe off the blood trails from his face "Dabi. Look at me." He doesn't move from his gaze at the floor. You pick up his chin and make his face look at you "Tell me what's wrong and I can help." You smiles softly at his sad face "I'm scared I'm gonna hurt you." He looks back down at floor in shame "Dabi. It was an accident. If it was intentional, it would be different wouldn't it? Remember when I punched you so hard you felt sick? It was an accident. I didn't want to hurt you!" You laugh at the memory "That was the most painful experience." He chuckles wiping off his 'tears'. "See, it's ok." You wrap your arms around him, for once you were the big spoon (Headcannon moment 😩) you give him light kisses and play wth his soft hair, you noticed his roots were becoming white. "Hey old man your roots are going white." You chuckle "Wait how old are you Dabi?!" Toga say with a wide mouth "shit Toga I totally forgot you were here-" you blink "I'm not old. You're old." He pouts half asleep "Uh excuse me but I'm younger then you! Anyway, you shouldn't be calling your fiancé old." You grin "fine if I'm old you have to help me dye my hair." He shrugs "Huh how dose that work?" Toga asks "well if I'm so called old, I can't do much by myself so Y/n is gonna help me aren't you?" Dabi smiles "You're such a ass. fine." You give in "Your a pain in my ass as well baby." He grins at your annoyance "shut up." You pout "You look like a child when you pout." He points out "I guess I am child since cause I call you daddy." You smirk "LALALALA" toga holds her ears "NO YOU WILL NOT TRAUMATISE ME ONCE AGAIN!" "Oh god sorry Toga." You cover your face in embarrassment as you had forgotten she was there.. again. "That was toché doll." He admits "I didn't realise you could be smooth."

*~•. Tʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ.•~*

You had all fallen asleep in the old apartment. You wake up to feel Dabi playing with your h/l h/c. "Morning~" he cooes "did you check the news?" You ask him "'yes good morning to you too baby'" he replies to himself "Are you talking to yourself again Dabi?" Toga asks "You talk to yourself?" You ask Dabi in surprise "wtf no." He asks in confusion "Oh never mind then, must be the voices in my head" toga shrugs "you need to get that checked out..." you ask in suspicion. You open to your laptop to see what was going on "oh god-" you're jaw open as you read the headline

Today's new: One for all finally defeated but Number 1 hero's true identity reviled and retired

"Shit..." Dabi finally breaks the silence "Jesus I hope they are ok" toga adds "I'll call them." Dabi says pulling out his phone. A few moments later, Dabi comes back into the room "We gotta go to the new base." He informs "what about all our stuff back at the old base?" Toga groans "Kurogiri got what he could." He shrugs "let's go then." You pick up your computer this time and leave the old apartment.

*~•. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴀsᴇ .•~*

"So this is the place we are calling home? It's a little... rundown don't you think?" You point to the cracks in the windows. This building was old and dusty. It was near at the edge of the city, the area was quiet and probably safe from crime. "Look miss royalty it's all we got for now." You look at him with raised eyebrows "the fuck you call me?" You said coldly "Oh shut up y/n, you Dabi and Toga all ran away and left us to fucking deal with all might you can't speak." He growls "uh Shigaraki-" Kurogiri tries to warn him "Not now Kurogiri!" He shoots "You wanna know why? Huh wanna know?" You provoke him walk up to him "Yes yes a fucking do!? Cause what's I'm your boss and you're gonna tell where you snuck off to." He says towering over you "no seriously you sh-" Kurogiri was now shouting "KUROGIRI WOULD YOU ZIP IT?" Shigaraki snaps "I'm. Fucking. Pregnant. Shigaraki." You gave Shigaraki the nastiest look. "You what?" Shigaraki stood there trying to process "And you could have still-" Kurogiri now cuts in from Shigaraki's sentence "Shigaraki that is enough. We may be villains but Y/n is unable to fight, practically I think It's illegal to do any hero fighting during pregnancy so we might as well have that rule here. She can't fight in her state." Shigaraki went silent and you walk back over to Dabi looking down at your feet and leaning in to him. He rubs your arm and you frown staring at shigaraki. Shigaraki leaves the tense moment. "I apologise on the behalf of him y/n." Kurogiri sounded exhausted "you shouldn't apologise for his wrong doing. He's just being an asshole."