Chapter 7

Hello my children, I'm so happy by the fact I've got 90 reads! I never expected to get this far. I'm starting to lose ideas and I'm going insane all I can smell cigarettes for no apparent reason but I'm going to persevere for y'all ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Anyway enjoy!

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:*
Tʜɪʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Shigaraki had sent y/n on another mission. This time she was alone. Y/n had been sent to an odd facility, but something felt off. This building was large and plain, it had high security so y/n had to use her quirk constantly which took up a lot of energy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Y/ɴ's POV
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You didn't know what it was but something was clearly odd about this building, it gave off a weird.. vibe? You teleport past all the high security and make sure you were not being watched in any form. You write down what you see.

"Ah miss y/n. I see you made it." You jumped as the man appeared from no where.

*CLUNCK*

A small sedative went into your shoulder slowly making your vision blurry and your quirk unusable. You fall to the floor into a black void of sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
⏭ Time Skip ⏭ 
(not my fault I'm not really sure what this chapter is)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You slowly wake up, sound if muffled, your energy drained and your eyes were in pain. "Mmm.." you mumble. You try to pull your arm up but it restrained from.. chains? "She's awake, hello y/n." The blurry figure leans up to your face. "We figured you make it, anyhoo you're probably wondering. 'What the fuck am I doing here?' Well we need you to be our tester miss y/n. We've made two doses of what we believe will give you regeneration. We chose you cause you seem to be the easiest to catch." The man had a strong British accent (me being British thought that having a British villian would be funny lmao) "fuck you" you huff "you don't know my friends or what they are capable of so fuck your experiments." You spit on the man's face and turn your head to the left of the restraining chair. "Hm. You're gonna regret that kid." The man nodded at another man and left the room without another word. The doctor looking man ties a cloth around your mouth and injects your arm with a shot. "I'll be back in a few hours." The man says and leaves.

As the man leaves tears fill the brims of your eyes, you had never felt more alone and scared in a long time. Toya.. help me please.. you will all come for me right? You close your eyes and let the cold tears fall down your face. I don't just wanna be in your arms again Toya.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Dᴀʙɪ's (Tᴏʏᴀ's) POV
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I walk down to the bar, I haven't seen y/n in hours. I'm kinda worried. I see toga sitting with her headphones in so I sit next to her and pull a headphone out of her ear. "Toga, I'm worried about y/n. Where is she?" I ask concerned. "I thought Shigaraki sent her on a mission or something? But you're not wrong I haven't seen her in hours.." she looks up at me with a worried look. I barge into Shigaraki's room. "Do you not know how to knock?!" Shigaraki yells. "Where is y/n." I ask seriously. "Wha-" "where is y/n?" I repeat "on her mission why?" Shigaraki shrugs. "I haven't seen her all day, I'm worried. Where is she?" I ask sternly "look I didn't read her mission I assumed the big boss gave her it?" Shigaraki sighs "KUROGIRI?!" Toga yells to him, he quickly makes his was to us. "Yes?" He answers "do you know where y/n's mission is? She hasn't been here all day and her mission started at... 9:30am and now it's.. 00:43!?" Toga shrieks "it's that fucking late?!" I rage "that's it we are going to look for her." Kurogiri said seriously. "Aren't you all overreacting? It's not like she's dead" shigaraki complains "anyway it's fine she didn't make a big deal to the team anyway."
"What. Did. You. Say." I growl "that's enough Shigaraki, Y/n has been a caring and important member to our team. Either come with us or be a brat and stay here." Kurogiri told Shigaraki off. "Ugh for fuck sake." Shigaraki stands up and follows us.