Chapter 10

Again, tysm for 100 reads. I'm considering do I face reveal maybe? Maybe not? Idk anyway enjoy!

This is gonna be a fluff cause no way am I doing another smut any time soon.

-♥︎𑁍♥︎-

You are curled up in bed, your stomach hurts and you are freezing. Dabi is out on a mission meaning you're in your own to fight the pain. You stumble your way into the bar and cuddle up to a blanket. "Hey what's up.. you ok?" Toga asks concerned "It's my time of the month." You sigh "aww do you want me to grab you a snack?" She empathises "I already looked in the fridge. Dabi wasn't there." You smirk "OOP-" twice bursts into laughter "that's nasty blech" Shigaraki gags. "You can't not love the class clown" I shrug.

You were hiding the fact you were in a lot of pain. You grab a heating pad and blanket and drag yourself back to Dabi's room. You hide under the thick covers. Tears dampen your cheeks. (If you haven't got your period yet or you don't have a period I'm just saying it's not pleasant)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
⏭ Time Skip ⏭
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A few hours had passed and Dabi still hadn't returned. You pull on one of his shirts and hold his cologne and cigarette smelling top close to your nose. Dabi where are you.. I'm not being clingy I'm jus in pain..

I'm not being clingy right?

You mind fills up with thoughts that had been overthough.

I'm annoying aren't I?

I bet dabi gose out to get away from me

He deserves better.

He deserves someone better.

What if he goes out on a mission and never comes back

What if he is playing with my feelings

The opening door intrudes your thoughts. "Hey little mouse." He says as he takes off his coat. His eyes widen as he sees your tear stained face. "Hey.. baby what's wrong?" He asks in a comforting voice "do.. do you still love me?" Your voice cracks "of course I do baby! Why.. what's happened?" He looks at you in surprise. "I'm in a lot of pain.. I'm on my period." You whimper "come here" he cuddles you close. "I was overthinking and I feel like someone's punching me in the stomach." You mumble into his chest. "It's ok my love.." he whispers and places a hand on your stomach, he used his hand as a heating pad. "Thank you.." you half smile at him and lay down next to him. "Wanna watch Netflix?" He warmly smiles "can we watch anime?" You giggle (BAHAHAH I BROKE THE SYTEM RFWRSC). "As long as you don't start simping for characters" he chukles. You two cuddle and watch Netflix, eventually you fall asleep in Dabi's arms and he plays with your hair.

(I'm sorry I had to put that about simping how could I not? 😭🤚🏻)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sorry this was a short one, I'm very tired

ALSO VERY BIG ACHIEVEMENT: I DID CANTER IN HORSE RIDING - IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY IF YOU CANT TELL! (If you don't know what canter is, it's a type of run for a horse.)

Anyway love you all, comment and shit

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

BAIIII