Chapter 16

A/n: yall realise my book is going to be coming to a close right?

This chapter be wholesome tho, enjoy mah babies <3

You sat there with toga, not feeling your best. It had been a few days after the fun but completely traumatic day you had with Dabi, "Are you and Dabi-kun gonna have a child y/n?" You almost choked on your favourite drink "humma-?" You ask in complete shock. You were lucky it was only you and Toga in the room. "Oh come on don't tell me you never thought of you two getting married or having a family!?" Toga exclaims "shh shh not so loud toga!" You hush her "ok ok but have you~?" She cooed "yea I swear I told you this before..?" You blink "eh oh well.." she had a big grin on her face "toga what dose that grin mean..?" You were suspicious now "nothing~" she giggles "toga." You growl and she pulls her phone from behind her. She had been recording you. "Don't you dare think about playing that audio to Dabi." You start to chase her around the room but quickly (for some reason, idk if you can guess ;)...) you became out of breath and felt quite sick "oh gee, you ok y/n-chan?" she worries "I just don't feel very well.." you shrug it off. You feel very nauseous and lightheaded, toga has a concerned face stuck to her "I'm gonna get someone, I'm not good at dealing with sick people" she panics "yeah sure whatever." You sit down by her bed holding your hands to your stomach and your knees now clutched together "is everything alright miss y/n?!" Kuro concerns "I feel really lightheaded and nauseous" you groan, twice passes by the room "you sure you ain't pregnant?" Twice says without thought WHAT? I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!? HE COULD BE RIGHT AS WELL! You start to panic aswell cause now your mind was filled with thoughts "I- uhh-... I-" you couldn't think of anything else now but your face was red and you were now hyperventilating "Where Dabi? She needs him right nowww!" Toga whines "he's out. Look Y/n it's ok you're gonna be fine, Toga will pick you up a pregnancy test but for the meantime you need to be calm ok?" Kuro was being a mother to you and you were grateful for it. You slow your breaths down and mange the word "o-ok." You nod and get up. "Have a lie down." Kuro helps you to your room and you lie in bed. Would dabi still wanna be with me if I were pregnant? What if he would hate me? Would I even be a good mother!? These thoughts filled your mind, making you lie in pain and confusion.

Around 30 minutes later, Toga came running into the room with the test. You went to the bathroom, she waited outside, and took the test you waited sitting for a while. Staring at the test that will determine your fate. Your leg was tapping and your eyes didn't move from the test. "Has it come through yet?" Toga shouts impatiently "give it a minute or so!" You yell back. After staring at the test for a while, something shows up. "Uh..." you announce getting Toga's attention, there were two lines. You unlock the bathroom door and hand the test to Toga "I don't know how these tests work, I've been locked in the same apartment most of my life I've never even seen what a pregnancy test looks like you tell me girl." You shrug. She places a hand on your shoulder in with her jaw open "what.. WHAT?" you couldn't handle the suspense "I'M GONNA BE A AUNTIE!" she freaks "wh-..." you stood stunned. I'm... no. What no! What's Dabi gonna say! He's gonna fucking hate me. As you stand there and toga jumping around a tear meets your chin "why are you sad this amazing congratulations!" Toga smiles, she didn't understand how overwhelmed you were "I can hear screaming, how did the test result?" Kurogiri asks "I'm gonna be an Auntie Kuro!" Toga jumps for joy "Y/n are you ok?" He asks softly "i- d-.. don't know-.." you stutter. "This is a lot of information to process Y/n, it's ok." He rubs your shoulder and takes Toga out the room "We will give you some space." Kuro waves "wa-wait!" You stop him "what do I tell Dabi..?" You're voice cracks through the sentence "the truth." He says honestly and leaves.

What. I have a fucking human in me?

No no no I'm not ready for this.

I need help