Chapter 14

"Y/n people say I'm scary but Jesus..." Toga says with a wide mouth "can we just go home my fucking t-shirt is ruined!" you complain "you just killed someone and all you care about is the blood on your dam shirt?" Shigaraki asks also in surprise. "Big deal! I swear you guys have killed more then 50 what difference does it make?!" You complain  "but you didn't even decide on it-" dabi adds "But when you stand there choosing 'should I kill them or not' makes things boring."  You shrug "you sound like Mr Stainy." Toga giggles "Shut up about Stain Toga!" Shigaraki growls "can we go home or what?" you blink "Alright let's go." Shigaraki groans "what about the corpse?" Kurogiri points to the body, dabi lights it on fire "what body?" He smirks. You all giggle and warp back to base.

"What took you so long! Frigging Bakugo wouldn't shut up!" Mr compress complains "oh I totally forgot about him." Shigaraki says honestly "you forgot about your own mission?" Spinner asks "shut up lizard." He bitterly narrows his eus at him "I don't know what to say, are you dumb or are you sour?" He grins "both!" You shout.

⏭ A few hours later ⏭

You had been in your room for several hours to get away from Bakugous squabbling. You had started drawing to distract yourself. Then it dawned on you, I killed someone. You drop the pen and paper and looked at your now clean hands. I killed a hero...Everyone's gonna know...I'LL GO TO PRISON IF THEY FIND HIS ASHES! THEY'LL KNOW I KILLED HIM IN COLD BLOOD!? I- I'M A MONSTER.
Tears start to dampen your cheeks and you curl up on your bed. What have I done?
Knock knock
"Bad time please leave me alone." You sniffle "Are you sure?" It was dabi "yes...no." your tears become sobs and dabi walks in and holds you close "I killed him with my fucking hands! I did it in cold blood dabi!" You cry "I'M A MONSTER!" you scream into his chest, his eyes widened, he had never seen you this way. You could tell that he was shock but you could sense he wasn't the only one to hear your screams. "Hey is she ok?" Toga mouths to Dabi "She's had backlash on Hawk's. She's lost the adrenaline." he whispers "They whole world is gonna despise me Dabi I killed the number 2 hero! They are gonna know!" you shiver at the thought "Baby, I don't think you realise how much he deserved it." He whispers softly "wh-what do you mean..?" you stutter "Keigo and I, we had a long history. From when we were little and my dad training me to us dating." You look at dabi in shock. "YOU GUYS D-" Dabi places his hand around your mouth "shut up dumbass!" He growls "alright alright but wow." You say in disbelief. "I know it's hard to believe." He shrugs "so what happened between you two?"

*•.Dabi's Flash Back.•*

"Hey bird brain I'm home." I shout but there is no response. "Birdie?" I shout again. I check the bedroom and all around the apartment. He's not home, but his shift ended 4 hours ago?..

Bɪʀᴅ Bʀᴀɪɴ ❤︎︎

Yᴏᴜ
Hey birdie where are you? (✔︎ delivered)
Keigo? (✔︎ delivered)
Hello??? (✔︎ delivered)

*Goes onto Snapchat*
*Snap Map*

*Goes onto Snapchat**Snap Map*

Fuck. If you're hiding Keigo I'm gonna find you. I went to the usual spots around town he may be but then I thought about it, I bet he's at the club.

*goes onto Keigo's instagram and noticed a picture of a club*

I get into a taxi and drive to the nearest night club, I hate night clubs. I hate being social in general. I walk into the big lit up club, young girls were drunk and others were making out. I slip through the large crowd but still couldn't find him. Suddenly I see a group of girls all around a figure, that had to be him. I see his face, girls were kissing him all over. Touching him all over. "Keigo." I growl at him "T- Dabi what are you doing here?!" He says getting up "I was just about to ask you them same." I look him dead in the eyes. "I thought you were coming home at 8? It's 12." I question him "I never said that." Keigo narrows his eyes at me "Yes you did Kay, you said I'll be home by 8 and we can 'hang out'." I said now pissed off. girls started to surround keigo. "I fucking didn't." "Y-" keigo cuts me off "End of discussion." He says laughing with the girls "end of relationship."

•End of Flash back•

"I don't know why I didn't burn him right then and there." Dabi sighs "shit. He really sucks then doesn't he?" You say with a huff. "Hm." He says hugging you tighter, he nuzzles his face into the crack between your cheek and shoulder "I know what can take your mind off it." You can feel his smirk against your neck, the next thing you know Dabi is planting rough kisses along your neck.

Should it be smut for the next chapter? You tell me.

Tysm for reading and all the reads recently! Love you all and tell me if I should make the next chapter a smut, BAIIII <3