Eleventh Chapter - FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Simon's POV

One thing I've learnt, is no one is willing to help you when you need it most. That's why I have always tried to help everyone who needs it.

Salem needs me now more than ever, and I won't disappoint her. Before she couldn't breathe , she whispered something to me.

"I... some things are better forgotten. why didn't you leave me?"

It broke me. She said that. To me. And now I finally realize, that I don't need to help people.

Evie is going to get absolutely smoked today.
It's just one of those days, where she should have stayed away.

If she's going to keep taking shit about me and Salem, then she's going to get a fist to the face without hesitation.

If things go right, I might just break her fucking face tonight.

Here's the weight of the world on my
shoulders. It's always been me carrying it. Maybe, I'm tired of carrying it. The voice inside me finally gets to scream. I have one target, and that one target only.

I can't get the image out of my head. Seeing Salem about to jump 19ft into a body full of water which is probably 7ft deep? That makes it 26ft feet to fall. She lifted her foot, and turned to see me. She gasped and fell into my arms.

I can't explain to her what happened between me and Wren. I don't know if I ever can. But I know now for sure, I definitely have feelings for her.

But, does she feel the same? I have to assume so. Even before we met each other, I could see her in the hallways in school. She was the cutest one out of all of the other kids I had seen before.

Her hair glowed, even though it was black. Her light green eyes stared at me, and I always remember loving her welcoming smile. She had been only a little bit shorter than me at the time, now she could be up to my height.

I can't imagine losing her. I can't imagine losing myself. So, today I'll hurt Evie as much as my mind takes me to. I'll hurt her until I think she's had enough.

Soon, I had arrived at Taylor's friends house, and could hear someone crying. I could only hope that it was Evie. I walk inside, and saw blood dripping from Wrens nose.

"We're going to kill this bitch." She yells out to me, striking Evie in the face.

Evie backs up, and holds her nose tightly.

"Take a break. I have lots of anger built up right now." I say, and Wren sits down to watch.

"It's now or never, you asshole." I say, waiting for her to throw a punch at me.

"Pathetic! You have to do a stupid tag team match to get rid of me?" She says, and I smile.

"Would you prefer it if we both were to beat you up?" I say, laughing angrily.

"I'd still destroy you." She says, running toward me.

She throws a weak punch at my shoulder, which I easily dodge.

"That's all? Holy, you really are a puny little cunt," I say, focusing all of my anger on her.

"Your best bet is to stay away." I continue, throwing an unexpected punch to the neck.

She immediately falls to the ground, holding her neck. She imitates a choking sound, and finally coughs powerful enough to stop choking.

"Give me something to break." She says.
"How about your face?" I ask, throwing another punch but it gets blocked.

"No thanks, smart-ass." She reply's snickering, and punches my chest.

"What's that going to do?" I ask, taking the punch.

I stare at her, and she backs up. I laugh hard and I start to cry.

"Do you know?! Do you know how much FUCKING pain you've sent my way? I haven't even known you for a month and you have been the worst person I've ever met." I say, rapidly punching her.

"STOP!" She shrieks, but I ignore her.

I land one final blow right into the centre of her face, and she coughs loudly.

Not long after, she fell to the ground and breathed heavily. Soon, everyone cheered and congratulated me. But, I hadn't cared a single bit.

Then I had a thought.

Will Salem come back?