Fifth Chapter - Evie.

Simon.
"Ah- Um- N- Yes. Yep, Salem."
Holy shit, how did I mess up that bad!?
"Nice to finally be able to meet you! I'm Simon."
I knew that one already.
"Oh, um, hi..."
"SALEM!" Someone yells at me, and I turn back around to face the inside of the mall.
"Oh, hey Taylor." I say.
"OH MY GOD!!" She screams, and looks directly at me and Simon.
"It's not what you think-" I say, but it's to late.
"ARE YOU TWO..."
"No, we're not. We actually just met-" Simon says, but he gets cut off.
"OH MY GOD!!" Taylor repeats herself.

"No- I swear to god, Taylor. You do this every time" I tell her.
"Um- Well, I'm, um... Gona go. Nice to meet you, Salem!" Simon says, clearly flustered.
"BYEEE! MAKE SURE TO TEXT HER WHEN YOU GET HOME!" Taylor yells to him.

"SHUT UP, TAYLOR!" I tell her.
"Haha- Um...." Simon runs off after I got a quick, but clear view that his face was red as a tomato.
"Well, he was nice!" Taylor says, ignoring me.
"Whyy!!" I tell her.
"Whatever! Let's just go insi-" Taylor drops her phone.
"What??"
But before I can ask, I already figure it out.

Evie.

Evie and her friends were looking at me, and pointing.
"Um, Salem... Let's just- Go inside..." Taylor tells me softly

I start breathing more noticeably, and my eyes start to jolt around in my head.

They're talking about you again! All bad things, you know. They're saying this, and that about Salem. Always about you! You, you, you. You're the star of the show!
Leave me alone. Please! Not again! NOT AGAIN!

I slam my back into the wall, and pull myself down slowly.
"Salem! Please! Let's just go!" Taylor tells me, but it's already too late.
It's starting.

As I see Evie and her friends, my panic grows worse. I then see her and her friends start laughing hysterically, and they pull out their phones.

No. NO!! I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN.

Taylor steps in front of me as I cover my face, and I try to breath slowly.  

Loser! Loser!! You're a loser! Always have been, always will! You're such a disgrace to the human race! Loser!!!
FUCK OFF. I DON'T NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!

"Stop recording her!" Taylor yells out to Evie, but they're already sending it to everyone they know.
Taylor runs over to them, and pulls their phones out of their hands. She slams them onto the ground, and runs back to help me up.
A security guard then came out, and asked what the problem was.

"My friend is having a panic attack. Please, help them!" Taylor yells at the security guard, and she looks at me.
"You're going to be okay. Just take in some deep breaths for me, okay?"
"I-Ill be fine-Fine." I hiccup my way back into the conversation, and breath slowly once more.

"This is Alice Meyers on station 8, to the east-side entrance of the mall. We have someone who's having a panic attack. If you could just get someone here to escort her somewhere safe, that would be great. Thanks." The officer says in the walkie-talkie.

"Yep. We're sending down officer James Suralan to review the situation. Please wait by."
Someone reply's back in the walkie-talkie.

"What's your name, sweetie?" The officer asks me.
"Salem Crow"
"Okay Salem, someone's coming soon, so you'll be just fine. Your friend here will also come with you."
"Some of the... Girls over there were filming Salem while she was panicking." Taylor adds in.
"Which girls?"
Taylor points to the Evie and her friends.
"Them..."
"Okay, please stay with your friend for a moment." The officer reply's, and walks over to Evie.

I can see the 6 of them panic slightly, before their faces relax again.
I see the officer waving and pointing to me, seeming to be yelling at all of them.

They really just had to do this now? Man, I though i could catch a break.
what?! You?!
Yeah.
whatever. Am i going to pass out?
maybe.
Maybe isnt a good enough answer.
Possibly, then. I don't know!!

I look up to see that Simon has came back, and was talking to me.
"Salem? Hey, are you okay?" He asked, holding my hand tightly.
"Si..." I couldn't say anything.
I was confused to say the least, and I just wanted to go home.
"Simon! Please stay here, I need to get the officer who was supposed to get Salem."
Taylor told him, already running off.

"Okay, so, what's up?"

What? What's up? ...

"I'm sorry..."
"For what?"
"You- ... You're getting put through this. You can go home, if you'd like."
"No way. I'm staying here until I know that you're safe."
And with that, he sat himself down right beside me, and grabbed my other hand.

For the first time in forever, I felt loved.

I felt... Accepted.