Prologue: Two Hedgehogs, One Story Begins

On a bright day, the sun is shining over a large city known as San Francisco, California, with a bridge that goes across the water. It seems like it's any ordinary day. Just then, a blue and red speck of light dash through the city as they are being chased by another red speck of light. The second speck of red light chases after the red and blue speck of light, and shoots lasers at them.

Closer up is some kind of aircraft that is flying over the city, chasing two anthropomorphic hedgehogs around fifteen years old.

The first one is male with predominantly blue fur. He has small, triangular ears on the top of his head, seven quills that extend from the back of his head, with three on his back and a tail. He also has green eyes, a black nose, peach fur on his muzzle fur and his belly, and his muzzle fur extends to the center of his nose ridge. He is wearing white gloves, a pair of white socks, and red Puma sneakers with white straps, white soles, and yellow Puma tags. He also has a bag on his shoulder.

The second hedgehog is a girl, who has black fur with red stripes on her quill like hair that goes past her shoulders and one dreadlocks on each side of her head, and a stripe on each of her arms and legs, and a white crescent on her chest. She also has red eyes. She is wearing a black jumpsuit with short sleeves, red and blue vertical jagged patterns on the legging, black and red shoes, gold bands on her wrist and ankles, white gloves, a blue headband, and a gold chain necklace with a gold heart on it.

In the flying aircraft is a man with comb back hair, a mustache, wearing a red outfit, and black goggles with red lenses.

The man in the aircraft continues to chase after the two hedgehogs. The man continues to fire lasers at the two.

Scene Freezes

Sonic (Narrates): So, I know what you're thinking. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog and pretty hedgehog being chased by a madman with a mustache from the Civil War?"

Eve (Narrates): Sonic.

Sonic (Narrates): Well it's true.

Scene Unfreezes

The two hedgehogs continue running and dodging the laser blast from the man in the flying craft all over the city, and dodging the cars

Sonic (Narrates): Well, to be honest, it feels like we've been running our whole life. Is this too much? Am I going too fast? It's kind of what I do-"

Eve (Narrates): Sonic, maybe it will be best to go back and explain our story from the beginning.

Sonic (Narrates): You're probably right. This is going a little too fast for our readers.

Eve (Narrates): Alright. Let's go back to the beginning of our story. Want to take the lead, Sonic?

Sonic (Narrates): It would be my pleasure, Eve.

Flashback: Many Years Ago.

In another world, there is a large island somewhere in the middle of the sea. There are large forests, long pathways with loops. There's even a waterfall.

Sonic (Narrates): This is the island where I'm from.

Then a blue blur comes zipping down the path.

Sonic (Narrates): It had everything.

Then the blue blur zips on the further path.

Sonic (Narrates): Sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls,