Epilogue: Robotnik's Revenge, Two New Arrivals

Somewhere on the Mushroom Planet, Robotnik remains trapped on the planet. There, it shows Robotnik shaving off his head with a sharp edge stone. He looks at himself at the reflection in a puddle of water as he finishes shaking himself, and his mustache has grown out long.

Robotnik says to himself, "My grasp on sanity remains... absolute."

Then turns his head, "Isn't that right, Agent Stone?"

He is basically talking to a stone carving of what appears to be Agent Stone.

He picks up the rock and says, "Why don't you get a head start?"

Then throws the rock as he shouts, "Do some Rock-Connaissance! HAHAHAHAHA! ROCK-CONNAISSANCE! Come on, that's hilarious!"

He bumps a mushroom and says, "What's the matter with you?!"

He then picks up his doctor's log, which reads 'DOCTOR'S LOG: DAY 87' as he says, "Here's the 'sitch': Uninhabited planet," and puts it on the doctor's log.

He then picks up a large backpack and puts it on his back, "No resources, no supplies, no apparent way home... A lesser man would die here."

Robotnik then holds the two small canisters holding both Sonic and Eve's quill.

Then says, "I'll be home by Christmas."

Robotnik then puts the capsule away and puts on his flight goggles. And starts imitating a robot, making sevor noises with each turn of his head as he walks.

He soon sees the stone carving of Agent Stone, picks it up, and throws it once more, "ROCK-CONNAISSANCE!"

He cackles in laughter and shouts, "Come on! Cheer up!"

And so, Robotnik remains on the Mushroom Planet, and it's basically clear that Robotnik has lost his sanity.

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Green Hills somewhere in the forest, everything seems quiet. Suddenly, the wind blows as the leaves circle into a small tornado. Just then, a Ring portal opens, and someone hops out of it.

A young amber fur male fox cub with white furs around the muzzle, front torso, and the tip of his twin tails. He has sky blue eyes, triangular ears with white canals and three locks of hair on his head. He is wearing white gloves with a light blue band around each wrist, and shoes that are red from the heel to the middle and white from the middle to the toe with dark gray soles.

Landing on his shoulder is a small black creature. The creature has a small pudding-like body, a water drop-like head, but with curved up quills that have red stripes on them, a round torso, smooth feet with no legs, and arms with no hands. It also has a small tail, with black bat wings with red marking on them, and a white crescent shaped moon on the chest. It also has a spiky red dot above its head. It also has blue eyes.

The young fox boy holds the device and says, "If these readings are accurate, they're here. We found them!"

Then turns to the creature, "I just hope we're not too late."

"Chao Chao," Jazz says with a nod.

Then the fox boy says, "Let's go, girl."

The little creature flies off of the fox's boy.

Then the fox boy uses his tails like a helicopter and takes flight along with the little creature. Then the two fly over the forest and into the town of Green Hills.