Chapter 1: Speeding Up to Ten Years

10 Years Later, Green Hills Montana:

Behind a Welcome sign, there is a Green Hills Sheriff's Department Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor patrol car sitting beside the road.

In the car, there is a man named Tom Wachowski. He has short brown hair, peach skin, and clear blue eyes. He wears a beige and black police uniform, sometimes with a brown clip-on-tie, and a pair of sunglasses. The patch for his agency is sewn on the sleeves just below the shoulders.

He is the police sheriff of Green Hills. As of now, he is holding a speed velocity gun, trying to find speeding drivers passing by his speed trap. So far, there's no one in sight.

Tom says to himself, "Come on, one car?"

Tom shakes his hand a little, from holding the radar gun for a little long. Out of boredom, he begins to mess around with it, acting like he's trying to catch a speeding driver, only to have his face smashed against the radar gun.

He puts it aside and says, "I'm bored!"

Just then, Tom hears the radio, and hears a man's voice say, "Tom, do you read me? Are you there?

Tom grabs the microphone and answers it back in a joking manner, "No, Wade, I'm actually on a yacht in Barbados." He pauses slightly and says, "With Rihanna."

At the police station, the man's name is Wade Whipple, another police officer. He was also wearing a beige police uniform. He has peach skin, short brown hair, and blue eyes.

"O-M-G," Wade says, surprised.

He clears his throat and says, "That's amazing. Please send pics."

Back to Tom, he says, "No, Wade. I'm at the speed trap."

"Already? How did you get back so fast? Barbados is in the ocean!" Wade says, still at the station

Meanwhile, Tom notices something, "Hang on, I think I got something."

Tom takes out his radar gun and aims to see a slow-moving turtle. Then the device beeps, and it shows the target speed of the turtle is 001.

Tom calls out, "Hey, buddy! Where's the fire? Got kids living around here!"

The turtle doesn't take much notice and continues strolling along the road.

Tom smiles and says, "I thought it was kinda funny. Sorry."

Tom takes off his sunglasses just as a speeding speck of blue light passes his patrol car. Then the radar gun beeps. Tom soon notices that the target speed is now 296.

"What?" Tom says, confused.

Tom then checks the radar gun. As Tom checks out the speed, a being with green eyes and blue fur sticks from above the car to see the radar target speed. Tom looks out to see any cars, but nothing. Just then, a red and black object speeds right past the car, setting the radar gun off again. Tom looks to see that it's 300 this time. As Tom fiddles around with the radar gun, two hedgehogs, one blue, and the other black and red look at the monitor. They both give each other a high five to see the score and run off. Tom then looks around again to see no one is around.

However, Tom departs from his police car and walks along the road, pondering on the situation. He then walks over the grass to notice something blue and something red. Tom kneels down, and picks them up to inspect them. Tom looks to see the objects he picks up seem to be two different hairs. One of them is blue, and the other is black with red at the end.

Just then, Tom hears Wade on the radio, "Tom, we need you down on Main Street. There's been a violent gang shoot-out."

Soon enough, Tom leaves in his patrol car, with his emergency lights blazing.