Back To Black|| YBF -Peter 4

"ᴬ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳᵒᵘˢ ᶜʸᶜˡᵉ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ˡᵃᵐᵖˢ, ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵈᵃᵐⁿᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃⁿ, ᶜᵘᶻ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶜᵃⁿ"FALLING IN REVERSE- Pick Up The Phone —--You ...

FALLING IN REVERSE- Pick Up The Phone

-
-
You never thought you'd ever hook up with anyone inside a bar restroom, much less be inside a bar.
Yet here you where, back pressed against the mini sofa inside the neon lit bathroom, the dull bass from the bar making the walls thrum like your racing heart.
Your gasps were hardly audible as peters long and thick dick plunged into you , reaching in depths that made your stomach flop.
Literally,
"Fuck fuck~" you felt like you'd loose it, what made it worse was peters equally flushed out expression, his mouth slightly open , his eyes glazed over as he watched your every emotion.
"I missed you~" Peter whined out, his nails dug into your plush thighs that shook with the impact of his thrusts,
His words only added to the building sensation in your belly,
"M-me too" you groaned out, peters face loomed close to yours, dark hair clouding your vision, all you could see was him.
His fucked out expression grew tight with pleasure,
"Fuck Im not gonna last long, oh shit-" his forehead creased as his thrusts grew sloppy and irregular, your own orgasm spilling over as you tried to hide your face, the emotions getting the best of you, tears spilling down your cheeks due to many things, the difficult situations you'd been faced with, his absence and his sweet words all made your lower lip quiver with raw emotion.
His shaky large hand came to guide your face to him, despite how he'd just orgasmed, his eyes had a hint of worry, his black liner ran a bit,
"Did I hurt you?" His hands ran down your hair, pressing kisses to your forehead.
You'd opened your mouth, to tell him how much you cared, how much his absence had hurt you, and how maybe sex to him was nothing but to you - had opened up a kaleidoscope of emotions the first time you'd made love.
All this you'd wanted to say- to your dismay, only tears and choked sobs escaped you, this sent peter scrambling to yank his clothing on and clean you up, his worried expression stayed glued to your face as he cradled you to him,
"Y/n did I hurt you? Can you tell me what's wrong?"
A couple deep breaths had you gathering your words into the only three that came to mind,
"I love ...you"
Peters face was stunned for a few seconds, before he also broke out into a small smile,
"Me too....why the crying through?"
You bit your lip, why sour the sweet situation with your confusing emotions?
"It's just.....you've had multiple people before....do....do I mean anything to you in that aspect?" It pained you to hear what he'd say, but at least it was out there now.
Peter hummed, skimming his fingers through your hair, rubbing circles into your bruised inner thighs,
"I'm sorry that I was very promiscuous, but I can't change that, trust me I wish I could..." his face scrunched with displeasure, "you might think that I don't value what he have, but I do, I have trouble communicating.....but I'll get better"
You nodded, this was a sore spot that would either help or totally destroy your relationship, so you turned to him, your will power steeled-
"From now on, we never talk about this"
Peter blinked, before a small smile broke out on his lips, deep in his eyes you saw the relief,
"Yes, yes from now on only you in my mind, only you in my bed" peter gave you a little eyebrow wiggle, "or mini couch in a neon bathroom"
Laughing, rolling your eyes you wobbly stood up and sauntered over to the mirror, opening up the little clasp in your purse, touching up your makeup/fixing your hair and washing your hands because god knows how many things have happened on that couch.
Peter followed you, kissing your forehead as you both walked out hand in hand, since peter was taller and muscular, when he walked the path cleared for him, you smiled looking down at your entwined hands.