-

❛ you are the cause of my euphoria ❜

"Good job, guys! lets work hard, for the upcoming collection!" the hwang girl voiced as she stood up, earning a round of applause, signalizing the success of todays business meeting. Mrs. Han followed tight behind, as jia made her exit and on to her own office. Arriving there she sighed heavily "ugh, my hands feel like they are gonna fall off any minute, all these contract signing stuff is so damn exhausting", mrs. han giggled listening to her boss ranting about her 'hard' life of contract signing again. "president hwang, we got an offer for an collaberation" jia's secretary muttered as soon as her boss sat down. "collab? who?- the beauty asked, grabbing the papers out of mrs. han's hand. -GoFood? Arent they some kind of food production company?". "Correct, they are asking for an exclusive design, for their new product , since our designs are pretty popular lately, they are looking for a new way to market their products using our designs for their models." jia nodded slowly understanding. "what do we get on the other hand?". "they promised us a featuring in their ad's and a forever lasting partnership" jia's eyes widened at the just spoken sentence-

A forever lasting partnership is a lot to promise, it seems like they really mean it, huh?

"We accept the offer, arrange a meeting as soon as possible, please". "Of course President Hwang". "Oh and drop the formalities Seeun, we know each other since college, at least in private if your comfortable." jia beamed a charming smile at her long-time friend and with a last 'good night' they finished the long working day.

"Jia darling-" a high-pitched voice occured as soon as jia walked into her family's house, of course it was Mrs. Hwang. "Mom, whatever it is, it mustve been something really important for you to wait right at the front entrace and i appreciate it but just dont- i dont want to hear anything regarding to blind dates, you know that i promised myself to stay a hot single aunt for the rest of my life-". Mrs. Hwang's smile slowly disappeared, hearing Jias usual words. "But Jia i promised Chairman Kang, that you would go" the girl turned around a last time "You always promise Chairman Kang something, dont involve me into your and dads business."

Even though Jia never thought she would end up as an CEO, she is happy she did. Fashion Designing was always something she enjoyed to do, she expresses her thoughts and feelings through the designing of clothing. Its like a stress reliever. Not that she is an work-holic, Jia just has nothing interesting happening in her life, for her to dedicate her everything to it. Neither a lovelife nor anything similar. She is just a normal, bratty, rich girl, trying to life her life until the end of times. Jia is happy. Happy how her life was going and she wasnt planning on changing anything, anytime soon. Nothing serious was borthering her, well, maybe the constant offers to blind dates, but thats it. Why are parents even so fixed on making their child go to blind dates? Like, let them fall in love themselves, through fate!

In Jia's case, maybe dont let them fall in love at all.

However, what is clear is the diffrence between Jia and Taemoo. He is a cold-hearted work-holic, not knowing what the word 'rest' means and on the other hand there is a outgoing, honest fashion designer, who doesnt have anything interesting happening in her life since birth. And soon they would meet, right.

Jia stood up from the chair she has been sitting on for the past 3 hours. She started collecting ideas for the new collaboration and it was going well. The Hwang girl had a few ideas already so it wasnt that hard, the only thing now is the green light from President Kang. Of course Mr. Kang had to take a look on the drawings first before, Jia's team starts with the work. But for now, what our poor overworked girl needs is a good night sleep.