i!

"MOM TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE THINKING WHEN DOING THIS" I exclaimed. I mean damn, my own mother just betrayed me by inviting than man over to dinner. Well, hopefully he has another date with the fake Jin Young-seo. Right, what happened to Ha-ri yesterday? She didnt tell me everything and cut the call off, literally mid-conversation. I'll text her later. 

"Darling, isnt it time for you to date again? You arent getting any younger and having a husband would surely do something good for you!" my dad tried calming me down. "DAD HE IS ALREADY PLANNING ON MARRYING THE WOMAN HE MET ON HIS FIRST BLIND DATE!" i argued back, hoping for it to have any effect. It should have though, since he actually wants to marry the fake Young-seo. Thinking about it now, i haven't really realized what is actually going on here. I mean, of course i know that Ha-ri aka the fake Young-seo is the girl that went on the blind date for the actual Jin Young-seo, while she got involved in a soon to be marriage. But like still?! 

"Inviting his grandfather over here with him, will definitely make him realise that you are way better than any other avaible woman!" my mom said with a grin on her face, making me pout even more than i did before. Deciding that arguing back wont help me anymore, i simply stood up, went to the front door, got into my shoes and walked over to the car, which is driven by our personal chauffeur. I told the driver my destination being the usual empty building, that is now occupied by my employee's preparing the fashion show. I had to check at least twice a day to see how they were doing with the preparations, everything has to go as planned. While being driven to my destination, i remembered that i had to text Ha-ri about yesterdays events again and about the fact that my parents planned an unexpected dinner. 

SHIN HA-RI

Hari-ah, about yesterday. You cut the call of while we were still talking, so i was wondering what happened??

Also i have another thing to tell you :/

Sorry about yesterday, something very..., well, bad happened..

What is it??

I accidentaly went into President Kang's car while hiding from someone.

And i ended up calling him archaeopteryx, when he insisted on marrying me!

WHAT?? DAMN GURL

GET IT IG 😧

YAH JIA YOU ARENT MAKING THIS ANY BETTER

What about you though? What were you going to tell me?

My parents organized a dinner, they invited that Kang Jerk and his grandfather