?

"What the fuck did i just do." Jia gasped, after closing the apartments door, "Did i really just call him Sunghoonie?" she continued with wide eyes. "That's your fault Kang Jerk!" the girl cursed at him from the outside, "If you only would've appreciated me, then i wouldn't have done all of this!" Jia continued, now making her way to her parked car. 

Finally arriving, she opened the car door and took a seat on the drivers side. Not wasting a second the girl immediatly drove off to her company building, as the said place was her actual destination. At this point the sky was pitch black, though it gave Jia some kind of comfort. She always loved going out when it was dark outside, however there was no specific reason why. Just like she loved rain. It gave her a nostalagic feeling, just imagine it. Sitting in a dark room, the only light being the ones of the street lights, some heartfelt soft music playing in the background while you're reading your favourite book. Only the thought of it, made Jia drop everything and go home. Just now she had more important things to do, as her fashion show was supposed to be tomorrow. 

Arriving at her destinated place, she headed in, the only people still being there, being the security guards, some employee's and the kind cleaning lady, which Jia grew to love, considering all the times Jia worked 'till late at night, while the cleaning lady kept her company. She had been working there since the official announcment of Jia opening the brand. 

Currently the Hwang girl was looking over some files, involving company bills, employee of the year nominations, as they held these type of stuff every single year to keep the workers, well, working and loads of more stuff. Some signing of documents completed the paper work so Jia headed over to the other side of her office where basically everything was a mess. Random literal destroyed fabric, not chosen attire, securing needles, working scissors and other utensils. Basically her unofficial 'working space', since that space is just the place Jia comes up with general apparel ideas, which is why there is so much unfinished clothing lying around, simply because not all of them get picked for the final collection. 

Jia started with picking out some erratic fabric, playing around with it before deciding what kind of clothing she wanted to try it out as. Usually it toke her hours to figure it out as to not waste it for nothing, but today it seemed like her thoughts were empty and she instantly knew what she wanted to do with it. 

First she messured the fabric on the plastic model, afterwards secured it with needles she found lying around. Then she started marking the points, that didn't fit and secured them too.

After hours of working on the piece, Jia finalized it with hanging shiny-gold chains around the dress, the chains also having the brands famous symbol around it. Jia's brand was known to make rather majestic and expensive looking clothing, it was their all time theme they sticked on for years and it seemed like people loved it too. 

Her inspiration always comes from the luxury brand 'Chanel', which also explains why the girl has so much clothing from them. Jia describes Chanel as a fashionable but expensive-looking brand, it always has some kind of luxury gracing the clothing. 

Taking her car keys for the last time this night, Jia made her way towards her car again. Getting in she immediatly drove of and back to her family's home. 

Completely exhausted, Jia opened her family's homes front door. She knew she would have to talk with her family this time unless they're asleep which she prays to be true.

"Home huh?" Jia heard a very familiar voice say. "What do you want dear brother?". The girl let herself sit on the couch, next to her brother. "An explanation" he answered, laughing slightly.

"About?"

"You are not okay Jia."

"Come on, not this."

"I got a call from that Kang guys grandfather saying he wanted to apologize to you, but somehow couldnt reach you. So i asked him what he was talking about. He said that he felt bad about you storming out of his office so suddenly while it was basically storming outside."

"That was nothing. Tell him i said that."

"Jia do you feel something for that Taemoo guy?"

_

authors note

NAH IM SO SORRY YALL
I FORGOT TO UPDATE SO I JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER RANDOMLY IM SORRY THST ITS NOT GOOD.