!i

//

KANG TAEMOO

The Hwang Jia i know? How does she know her? What is going on? 

As Jin Young-seo saw me looking at her phone she quickly hid it behind her back and looked at me with wide eyes, this is getting suspicious. "I have to pick up this call, dont follow me!" she screamed at me again and ran away. Of course i followed, not because i cared, she is going to marry me anyway, its because i have to go home too. I saw her waiting for the street light to turn green, before she continued walking, i on the other hand got picked up by Sunghoon. I entered the car sighing "How was it?" he asked, "She doesn't want to marry me, she made it really clear" i saw him looking quite worried at me "So what are you going to do then?" 

"She is still going to marry me"

In that moment someone opened the car door and went in, she hid behind the seats, as if she didn't want to be seen by someone, i figured out that it was Jin Young-seo. The phone was still on with Hwang Jia speaking, when Young-seo realised in whos car she was in, she immediatly widened her eyes again. "I am still going to marry you." i said, feeling the need to still let her know. "What?" she asked. "So tell me why you dont want to marry me." i asked back, since i really dont know her reason. "I dont like everything about you. I dont like how cheesy your lines are and how your face looks like an Archaeopteryx!" she blurted out, the last thing i heard before she exited the car was Jia saying a weakly hearable 'hello ha-?'. The other part wasn't understandable.

//

HWANG JIA

"Hello Ha-ri?" i spoke again, trying to figure out why she studdenly didnt speak anymore, even though she didnt even hang up. Well, she did now. I turned off my phone sighing, when then Jae-hyun came in. "Have you heard of the word, knocking?". "Why should i knock, its not like you're asleep!" he argued back, making me scoff.

"Then who is going to finish everything here?!" i said as i pointed my finger at all the clothes and materials lying around. "Do it tomorrow, problem solved". "Look, i have a big fashion show ahead of me this month, while i also have to prepare for the collab between us and GoFood! I can't just go to sleep knowing i left all my problems behind!" he looked at me while making his way to the couch. "Jia, you have a whole company with hunderts of employee's working for you, you dont have to do everything on your own." i looked at him with a 'are-you-serious-' face. "At least i dont make them do all the work, like you do".

"I dont make them do EVERYTHING!" he said, emphasizing the 'everything'. But he knew he was wrong. Jae-hyun isnt lazy, but he rather has fun and a lot of free time instead of working. Just like me, Mom makes him go on blind dates too. The diffrence is though, that i dont go on them at all, while he does, but still rejects all of them in the end.

"My point is, just rest okay?" he changed the topic. "I went to sleep early the previous days!" i argued. Of course he didnt believe me, it wasnt completely a lie though! "Right, at least your excuses are getting more creative"