!

- this is written from Jia's perspective

so its kinda more like she describes 

what happened for the day.

this might be bad and im not satisfied with this :/.

I woke up the next morning feeling totally exhausted. I remembered the things that happened last night and unconsciously a small but visible smile grew on my face. "That cold-hearted bastard got what he deserved, i hope he gets rejected by every single one of his blind dates" i muttered sleepily, when then i heard my phone ring, once again. I picked up after checking the caller id, it was Seeun, 'must be for work'. "Seeun, good morning" i voiced after answering the phone call. "Good morning, President Hwang, President Kang wants us to start working for the design's immediatly. So you should make sure to come here in the next hour." My eyes widened again, just like the previous morning, that man is going to make me a murderer. "Whats my schedule for today" i sighed, deciding to act professional today and not rant about the feelings of hate i grew for that psycho. "As said before, in the next hour, you are going to attened the scheduled meeting with team 1 and team 2, then Mr. Kang wanted us to meet the chosen models and match their sizes up. Afterwards we will have to prepare for our own collection, which is supposed to come out this month, meaning the preparations, booking of models for the cat walk and shootings, then the inviting of celebrities to attend our fashion show and of course the promotional ads, videos and more." I gasped remebering all the things i left behind for this stupid partnership. I literally completely forgot about my own collection. With a last 'okay' i hung up and rushed to get ready like i did yesterday. 

I decided to wear a pure white Ankimeki knee-long dress, paired with a black matching blazer with white little builed in details gracing it. Then for the shoes i chose some Balmain high heels that i usually paired with the dress. As for accessoires i picked a custom piece of necklace's that got designed for me by Oscar de la Renta and an black Alexander Wang clutch with white pearls surrounding it. For the last finish i straightened my hair and put on some light but professional looking make-up. 

I exited my house, being proud of todays look hoping that the paparazzi would catch me in this. In the previous times they only came around when i looked like a complete and utter mess, so i would appreciate it full-heartedly, if they photogarphed me in this rather than, you know, other things. Anyways today i actually managed to come in time making some employee's shocked, yes, i have time managment issues that i am too lazy to fix, so deal with it i guess. 

I entered the meeting, but before that still heading to my office to pick waiting Seeun up. From there on we actually went to our next destination, there we saw everyone already prepared. The meeting went smoothly, team 1 and team 2 were working hard on this project and i at least was satisfied with what they came up with, i dont know about that bastard called kang taemoo though, he is really picky. With a last bow i finished the meeting and slowly headed out of the huge meeting room, purposely, so Seeun could catch up easily.

We both then went to my office again sorting out the files and presentations team 1 and team 2 prepared for today. Then we already decided that it would be better to go to the GoFood company building earlier to not upset Mr. Kang again. Well, Seeun decided that, i dont care if that robot gets upset, i actually enjoy it! Seeing him angry, because he doesnt have anything better to do in life than to get upset over the smallest thing existing, who wouldnt enjoy that, right? Anyways, soon enough we arrived there and i noticed how the employee's, again started whispering around themselves, they did yesterday too, but seeing me here again probably is shocking, i suppose. Like the previous day, i went into the elevator again, but this time there was another girl joining us. She looked familiar, not like i have known her for years, its like i saw her recently, i just cant make out when. When she saw me her eyes widened and she started hiding her face? I looked at Seeun next to me with a questioning look, she looked at me blankly, signalizing me that she doesnt know either. 

After a while the elevator stopped and the myserious-familiar looking girl went out of the lift. Soon we arrived to our stop too and i knocked on the meeting room door, they told us we were supposed to go to. Not hearing an response i just opened the big door and saw everyone, Mr. Kang and Secreatry Cha, some models in the front and a make-up team on the right starring at us. I bowed politely while Seeun did the same, we directly started with all the work since i have a long day ahead of me, its better to finish of early. I started measuring the models' height out and continued conversing with the make-up team to make sure everything is set for the shooting day. While doing so i witnessed Mr. Kang trying to get into the business we were talking about too, though he seemed like he hadnt had any clue of what we were conversing about. Ha. Just as i wanted, we finished of early and i was glad to step out of this company without having to interact with my co-partner. However, he came up to me before i could leave. "Yesterday evening you left some sketches at my car, i toke them to my office, i suppose you would want to pick them up" i simply nodded at him and followed close behind, while making our way to his office, mentally cursing myself for not being attentive enough yesterday. 'How could i forget my sketches there, am i stupid?'. Soon we arrived there and to everyones surprise, Chairman Kang was there too, Kang Tae-moo's grandfather. He looked surprised seeing me aswell. Still he seemed happy and didnt hesitate to greet me which i did too. My parents know him since literally years, they were business partners before. Secretary Cha picked out the drawings i left of and handed me them, while waiting though Mr. Kang stalked one of his employee's which caught my eyes. No, not because i cared, because she looked oddly familiar.

'Mr. Kang's blind date from yesterday, Shin Hari?'