!

Jia woke up the next morning feeling more than ecstatic. As always her after fashion show routine must remain ── checking every single media and news plattform for articles or posts about the event yesterday! The beautiful girl pulled out her phone, which was previously laying on her night stand and went to check the korea-wide known drama-news outlet Soompi.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘; 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊

by Y. Lee

Yesterday evening famous fashion designer and model Hwang Jia had her 6th fashion show since debut, maintaining the reputation of her luxury brand and company, being the youngest most successful one at that. 

Hwang is not only known for her insane wealth and amazing mind including creativity when it comes to making the most fashionable high class clothing; recently having beaten world-wide known brands like Dior, Chanel and more in sales, topping them in over 98 countries, the young ceo is currently also estimated to being one of South Korea's highest earning young adults!

Not including the business matters of her life, Hwang is most definetly known to be the most popular girl in the country, simply based on her amazing and breathtaking visuals! The young millionaire was voted, barely a few months ago, as the netizens favourite visual, that while being against the countries most popular idols! 

After everything its not a surprise that Hwang started a big trend during the show last night. This years most iconic fashion show, it was named only a few hours after airing! The floral glass design of the catwalk was something certainly not done before, which not only shocked the fashion industry but inspired to copy. Nevertheless, yesterdays show got even more iconic through the appearance of Hwang after the main event during her usual thanking speech. No one wouldve been able to guess that the model would arrive in the most angelic and goddess-looking attire seen that night!