!!

Jia woke up the next morning by her own alarm clock. Today was an important day, finally it was time to film.

The girl got up cheerfully for once, maybe the events of the day before were part of the reason for that. After having eaten while bickering with the two guys back and forth, Jia had made her way back home happily. Of course being extra nice to Chef Lee, just to annoy her business partner.

Hwang Jia took a long warm shower starting the day, using one of her new body oils after. Then continuing by blow-drying her hair and straightening it afterwards for a cleaner look. Then she started rumaging through her closet to find her outfit for today.

A white flowy, rather short, Ankimeki dress it was, paired with a brown Ankimeki corset. The corset had quite the details, two silk bows on each top side, and lighter brown elegant patterns in the middle. As for jewelry, Jia chose some Alessandra Rich, white dangly pearl earrings, which honestly matched the outfit to the max. A white dior handbag couldn't be missed too as Jia finalized the look with some Lucia Tacci eccentric heels.

Make-Up was as always the easiest part since Jia didn't need any of it in the first place. Some glitterly lip-gloss and eye makeup was enough to make her shine even more.

With that the girl rushed downstairs, making sure not to break her legs in those heels while at it.

"Mom, i am going now!" she yelled out while opening the door leading outside. Though no significant reply was heard, Jia figured that her mother must've still been asleep.

The dangly noise of her car and house keys were heard once more as the beauty entered her own car. Starting it and immediatly making her way to the infamous GoFood building.

"You're here, Jia!" Seeun yelled out immediately when seeing her friend. She was waiting outside it seems. "Oh— Seeun? What's up? I didn't think i was late.." Jia hurried over. Seeun grabbed her boss' hand, leading her inside. "No, don't worry about it. We are all done with the preparations, but..." The two were inside the elevator heading towards the filming area now. "You're scaring me, Seeun!" Jia cringed slightly.

"Jang Yoon-ju, she was getting upset with the staff here. She started getting worked up and then President Kang came along with Secretary Cha and he somehow managed to upset her even more. Now we are in a, lets say, critical situation." Seeun concluded as the elevator doors finally open and both sprint out.

"Yoon-ju-ah!" Jia walked right past the two confused men. "Jia-ah!" the model dragged out her name in a sulky manner. The older woman engulfed Jia in a hug saying "They were all so uptight, i couldn't wait for you to come!" Jia broke the hug while nodding understandingly. "Alright, don't worry. I'll make sure to educate my partners on this." Jia pronounced extra loudly while eyeing Tae-moo and Sunghoon who were looking at her with 'we-didn't-do-anything!' eyes.

"Since we have everything ready now, would you like to start filming?"

Jang Yoon-ju nodded professionally answering with "I'll get into your amazingly designed clothes and we'll start." she winked at her friend while eyeing todays attire which looked brilliant.

Jia's employee's took Yoon-ju with them, so the beautiful girl turned towards the two boys angrily.

"What do you think you guys are doing? Testing her patience?! I warned you didn't i?" Jia hissed as both looked at her with wide eyes. Not once did they see her this mad. This side of Jia was scary of course, but somehow they managed to find it attractive nontheless.

His thoughts were running wild, her deep voice was unexpected. Everyday he managed to get another side out of Jia. Kang Tae-moo cleared his throat awkwardly, "She was being unreasonable." he muttered turning away from the smaller girl.