!?

Kang Taemoo, couldnt hide his smirk anymore. His drunk business partners behavior was really something else.

Jia held onto him as Taemoo led the girl out of the bar, soon making it to the entrace, now exit door.

“The car is right there-“

A sudden voice yelling out interrupted, not letting the boy finish, “Jia!“

And there he was, the knight in shining armor, just a little too late. Finally he reached the two and immediatly inspected Jia's body and face for any injuries.

Only now noticing the other male, looking at him weirdly. “Mr. Eunwoo?“

“Mr. Kang, what are you doing here?“ the younger boy questioned. “Mrs. Hwang, called me accidentally and i figured that i should come bring her home.“ Taemoo answered with an rather unsure kind of tone. “Well thank you, but i'll take over now.“ Eunwoo explained attempting to pick the female up in a bridal type of style.

If only the other male let him do so.

Taemoo backed away, with Jia in his arms, refusing something that sounded like an offer towards him.

“Since i'm here already i might as well-“ For the second time wich actually felt like the one millionth time, the ceo got interrupted again.

“I'm sorry, but i dont really think Jia would fell comfortable tomorrow, knowing that her business partner, carried her home. Except for that we both know she called you by accident.“ Eunwoo scoffed, rolling his eyes at an shocked Taemoo. “Then why would she feel any better with you?“ he asked sincerely offended. “It is simple. We both are in different leagues.“ Now, really picking Jia up just as he had previously tried, the girl though, has been asleep since the argument even started.

Deep down, Eunwoo knew exactly how they were in diffrent leagues and it hurt. Because instead of being above Taemoo he was about what felt like a hundert levels underneath him.

Though he was determinded to change that. He wanted to be the one making her happy. He wanted to be the one, being there for her at all times, bad and good. He wanted to be the one sitting in the first row, in her fashion shows. And that not as a guest, but as someone who geniuely meant something to her.

The next morning the girl woke up with the biggest throbing headache to exist. "Did i drink that much?"

"Right! I drank yesterday oh god!" Jia hit herself continusly with her hand. "Wait how did i get home or like generally what the fuck happened?"

A notification occured all to suddenly making the girl grab her hair in  frustration "what now!"

As she let go of her hair she grabbed the phone on her bed side table reading the notification.

"Eunwoo?"

"Good luck with today. I know that you're gonna worry so i just want to let you know that i brought you home alright?" Jia read out with a sigh folllwing. "Thank god for this angel!"

After the little breakdown, Jia stood up immediatly getting into a warm peaceful shower. After getting all cleaned up she decided on her outfit for the day which had to be from her own designs as today is also the big day. She decoded on some brown high wasted traisors with a cropped match brown blazer. This peace was part of the collection she made recently and thought it would fit her casual wearing more than the exhibition one. Along with the outfit she got herselfs some golden bracelets for both arms and same colored rather small earrings.

Finishing the outfit she picked out some smooth black Yves Saint Laurent high heels that had the golden ysl details on them.

As for her hair she kept it simple by doing some natural waves on them and put on some naturally looking make up too.

"All done" she smiled at herself in the mirror, trying to calm herself down. Not only did she always have this anxiety rush before fashion shows but yesterdays events were still coming up piece by piece. "Gosh never again, what was i thinking?!"

-

authors note

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHESS.

i wanna sincerely apologize for the ghosting. but i have decided to put my school first. nah who am i kidding i simply didnt have the time and honestly dreaded to re-enter this account bc i said i would update more often and stay active. yea i was lying full on so i wo t be promising anythi n anymore.
THIS IS JUST A COME BACK CHAPTER KINDA BC I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WORD ALLA THIS. forgive me.