!

"Seriously Jae. Get a life. I could never fall for a heartless person like him. And anyways shouldn't you be asking me about my fashion show tomorrow? You'll come right?" she tried to switch topics as Jia knew exactly how much of a overprotective menace her brother could be. "Jia you know that i never missed any of your shows. And now, tell me everything or i'll tell mom."

And Jia knew even better how much of a emotional mess her mother could transform into.

"You are silent, i guess that means yes." he stated again. "Okay but if you tell anyone, ANYONE, just know you are dead." Jia replied.

With a last nod of Jaehyun, Jia sighed before starting. "So basically, its really complicated. I mean i guess i kind of have fallen for him. Though it makes no sense to me! He is everything i hated in a significant other! WE practically hated each other. The day his grandfather asked me to go out with Taemoo, i felt euphoric. And its really hard to admit that, so be glad i am honest with you." Jia explained, pointing her finger at him at the last sentence. "Then after HOURS of waiting, he arrived and said that he actually has a girlfriend and is planning to marry her." Jia said raising her voice. "Ou. Okay that hurts, i get it." Jaehyun replied actually understanding the situation. "Thats when i ran out of the office, i feared crying infront of them, that would've been embarrassing right? Arriving outside i sat down at a bench nearby. Thats when i realized that it was raining. Everything happening after that though, are non of your concerns so go to sleep little brother." Jia concluded standing up harshly, making Jaehyun flinch unexpectedly.

"HEY NO JIA COME HERE" he yelled after her knowing it was no use as his sister casually ran away and up to her room.

Closing the door, the girl instantly headed for her cozy and warm bed. Tomorrow is a big day and an really important one on top of that. If anything happens, something bad, there will be no remorse from the media. Jia loves finally being able to present her work, but sadly this exactly was always the most risky part.

So instead of listening to her needs of sleep and the will to do so a few minutes ago, Jia got ready to go out to her commonly visited night club. Dont get me wrong. It's not that night club we are talking about. It's simply a club to go get wasted at while dancing your heart out with random strangers, you will probably never see again.

And as our girl is a fashion designer herself, she would never go out without the fanciest outfit to exist.

She chose a silky mini dress with a corset build into it. The color of the attire being her signature black.

On top of that she decided to add a puffy white cropped jacket if it gets any colder or it starts raining by any chance.

For the heels, Jia picked some matching similarly black colored DSGZ & Fashion high heels, with a small bow gracing the back while a bunch of cream-white colored pearls secure the shoe.

As for the neat finish the beauty added some silver chanel jewelry and similar themed skirt chains.

Finally finished, Jia got her usually used Chanel mini hand bag and snuck out of her family's home.
Of course there was a chance of Jaehyun still being downstairs, but the boy loved sleep with a passion so Jia assumed him being in the world of free imagination and peace already.

Arriving outside after succesfully sneaking out, Jia immediatly headed to her just used car and soon made her way up to her destination.

Today was stressful, extremely even. So why not get her mind off the unending trouble for once? And there is nothing wrong with enjoying your adult years too, right? Not like you'll be able to stay careless forever, so why not just do it now!