12| Drugs?

1st person Y/N POV

short chapter. 

=========

Michael and I ended up going to bed pretty early. He took the room that Liz slept in previously, which he seemed rather upset about, but refused to go anywhere else. 

However, he earned a hard smack right on the face when I woke up to him STANDING BESIDE MY BED. 

He was just staring at me. He didn't respond to anything I said, and he looked dead...he didn't blink...he just stood and swayed around. 

"Michael..." I said slowly, pushing him back by his chest. He fell over almost instantly, smacking against the wall before hitting the floor. I just stared for a moment. He looked lifeless. "Oh my god I killed him-" I said quickly, standing u[p and kneeling down by his side. "Mike-" I poked his cheek. He didn't budge. "Mike..." I lifted up one of his eyelids. He looked completely gone until...suddenly his eye snapped right in my direction, and he yelled. 

literally yelled. not my name, just like a scream. 

He quickly moved away from me, looking terrified. 

"What the hell, Y/N?!" He said loudly. 

"No no! Dont pull that on me, you were the one creeping on me!" I stood up. "Starin' at me and stuff...creepy." I shuttered. 

"I almost just punched you in the face!" He held his chest, slowly standing up. He braced himself on the wall. "God damn..." He said, mumbling a few other things as he slowly left my room. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that HE was the one in the wrong there...Then again, I probably scared him pretty bad. 

I ended up going back to sleep but waking up another few hours later to a very...strong smell...

It was awful. It smelt like burnt skunk...it got stronger whenever I left my room and went out to the sitting room, where Michael was outside on the balcony. His back was to the door. 

"Michael, what the hell are you doing?" I said as I came out there, closing the door. The cigarette he held was where that smell was coming from. "Are you smoking pot?" 

"Hm?" He hummed, raising his eyebrows as he lifted the cigarette to his mouth once more. 

"Where did you get pot from? All the coffee shops are closed at this hour." I flicked the cigarette out of his hand. He watched sadly as if fell to the ground...

"Aw..." He whined. "You're so mean..." 

"You stink...go get a shower," I said, pushing him away from the railing and to the door. He almost stumbled. He wasn't set to the ground. "Are you high?" I scoffed. 

"Am I what?" He squinted his eyes again, opening the door and walking inside, It didn't smell AS horrible, but it would defiantly need some candles lit. 

"High?" I questioned again, following him as he went down the hall and to the bathroom. He took off his shirt, handing it to me....he just stared at me, a confused grin across his face. 

"Hey." He waved, snorting as he laughed. whatever he took was making him super happy..." Take my trousers, will you?" he said slowly, taking off his trousers and handing them to me. 

"Michael- please dont-" 

Then came the drawers...those were put in my hands as well. 

"Michael!" I gasped, closing the door quickly. I stood shocked for a moment, my mouth still hung open as I went into the kitchen to put his clothes into the wash. I couldn't believe what I have just seen...