School.

It had been 3 days since his first day here, and he began Middle School today. Tommy rubbed his eyes and stared at his ceiling. His gaze met his clock. 5:30 AM. Time to drag myself out of bed. He sat there for ten minutes trying to convince himself to get up before sitting up. Tommy brought himself to his closet, pulling out a red and white baseball t-shirt and black jeans, as well as a brown hoodie with an indie band on it that he stole from Wilbur. He threw everything on before grabbing his phone and headphones, both of which Phil got him (despite Tommy's protests).

He went downstairs and packed his backpack before sitting at the table with Wilbur and Technoblade. "Techno- Wait are you eating fucking honey nut Cheerios? What are you, a Disney villain?" Technoblade glared. "Wilbur, you are quite literally a quirked up white boy with a little bit of frosted flakes, busting it down sexual style." The three giggled (or, smiled faintly in Technoblade's case) as they continued to torment eachother. "When's Phil finished with work?" Tommy asked. "He gets done streaming at 2 pm usually." Techno replied. "Mans is really out here in 2022 with a job" The brunette joked.

They all finished, with Technoblade driving, Wilbur walking with his friend Niki, and Tommy walking by himself. He walked with his headphones in, when a short brunette boy walked up next to him. Tommy took his headphones out, raising an eyebrow. "Heyyyy I have nobody to walk with so I've decided to be your friend!" Wtf is this bitch on about- "Do I have a choice-?" "No" Tommy responded with a wheeze-laugh, making the other boy laugh aswell. "What's your name bitchboy" Tommy asked, smirking in an annoying way. "My names Toby but people call me Tubbo, also I'm not a bitchboy, fuck you" Tommy giggled. "Im big man Tommy danger kraken Innit." He said triumphantly.

The two boys arrived at the school. "Pass me your schedule big man." Tubbo laughed. Tommy handed his schedule to the brunette, and he gazed at the two schedules for a brief moment. "We literally have all of our classes together, lets gooooooo!!" "Wait, really? Holy shit, theres no way!" The two chatted on the way to their first class, Social Studies. "Hi Tubbo, also, you're my new kid, right? Tommy?" The teacher asked. He nodded. "Ok, I'm Mr.Sam." Tubbo excitedly blurted out, "Can Tommy sit with me please??" Mr. Sam agreed, and the two sat together for their block period.

Mr. Sam assigned the class a worksheet, and when they finished, they just got to chill. The two shared earbuds and listened to an album tubbo suggested while playing Uno. (Tommy won, then bragged) The period ended after an hour and a half, and the two headed to math. The teacher was Mr. Bad, and even though the two contrasted, Mr. Bad and Tommy slightly got along. Before they knew it, their block period was over, and they went to lunch. "Do you wanna sit with my friends?" "Sure Big T"

The two sat at a table near the back where there where 4 other people where. "Hi Tubbo, who are they?" One brunette person wearing a pink strawberry cardigan asked before taking a bite of their cookie. "He's Tommy!" Tubbo responded. "Nice! Are you going to be sitting with us Tommy?" A person with pink hair asked. "Uhm- Yeah, if I'm allowed-" He said awkwardly. "Obviously you are." A person wearing a beanie said.

The six got along very easily, and Tommy got all of their numbers by the end of lunch. Tubbo came with Tommy to his locker and waited for him as they talked about some kids in school. "Hey, new kid and Tubzo, I'm having a party tomorrow night. I'll text you the details." A blonde person wearing a green hoodie said before leaving as quickly as they came. "Who the fuck was that? I didn't even hear them come." "That was Clay, AKA Dream. He's captain of the football team." Tommy laughed. "He just sounds like a nonce!" The two boys giggled.

They finished up school with Mrs. Puffy for science, Mr. Ant for ELA, Mr. Callahan for Literary Arts, and flex with Mrs.Puffy once again. When the two boys finished school they headed out from the front office. "Hey nerds, you going home? luckyy." The student waiting teacher, Mr. Skeppy joked. "L, you have to wait." Tubbo said before walking out the door.

After walking home (and adding his friends numbers to his phone) the two agreed to hang out in an hour after realizing they were neighbors. Tommy opened the houses door before taking of his shoes and backpack. Technoblade was playing Minecraft in the living room as Wilbur watched. Tommy grabbed his phone and went upstairs to his room. Technoblade and wilbur both watched as he left. "Is it just me, or is he off?" The brunette asked.
"Not just you."

Tommy reached his room and flopped onto his bed. He sighed, reflecting onto his day. A deep feeling of dread brewed in his spine. He hated this. He hated everything. He had a good day but he still felt sad. Still felt empty. Melancholic. Hollow. All he wanted was relief from everything. Tommy curled up into a ball on his matress, holding himself.
Bzzt.
Bzzt.
He grabbed his phone. 4 unread texts. Raising an eyebrow, he opened his phone.

Bad Bitch Groupchat

Ranbitch
You guys are weird

Fuck u

whamen
lol

I know I have the advantage since im so
powerful and muscular and cool
but i will still clart all of you

Bee boy
Tommy come over im bored

Ur so clingy
if u insist

Tommy stuffed his phone into his pocket and left his room, going downstairs. "Am I allowed to go to my friend's house? He's our neighbor." "Oh, Tubbo?," Phil continued, "Yeah mate, he's a nice kid." "Thank you Phil!" Tommy said excitedly, plucking his coat off of the hanger and racing out of the door. He closed the door behind him and turned to the house to the right. Tubbo was sitting in his front lawn, watching intently as a bee pollenated a dandelion.

"Tubbo, you're weird." Tommy finally said. The older flinched at the sudden noise. "No, I just like bees." "Tubbo lika da bee." The two laughed. "Do you wanna  hang out now?" Tubbo asked. "Sure."

——
And that my friends, is chapter 2. This was rlly fun to make but school delays the chapters :/// Once school is over I'll have faster chapters tho!!
- Kaden

Finish date: Monday, April 25
Finished: 7:29 AM
Words: 11131
PS: Chapter might be delayed on the 29th because of my school's dance