Random dog au (fluffy)

"AAAHHH!!!" Maddie and Anne both screamed as Maddie slipped, carrying a few curse sachets. It exploded in a purple mist, causing Anne to grow a dog tail and ears. "What?!" Anne screamed, looking at her new limb. Regarding her ears as well, she looked at Maddie. "I'm so sorry! I can make a cure, but it'll take a day or two."

"That's alright, at least it wasn't worse!" Anne says. Getting up, Anne sees Marcy and Sasha rounding the corner, talking about something. Not catching her tail wagging, she runs over to them. "Hi, guys!" 

"Woah, Anne! What happened to you?!" Marcy asks, shocked. "Oh, not much, Maddie bumped into me." 

Sasha facepalmed. "Sometimes, Anne, you can be as clumsy as Marcy." Anne's tail slowed down and she looked at Marcy. Marcy just smiled, driving Anne to blush a little. 

These two...   thought Sasha. 

* * * 

After a while of getting used to the adorable dog Anne, it began thundering. Having taken on the traits of a dog, Anne instinctively whimpered and ran inside the fwagon. Marcy was inside and instantly noticed her. "Hm?" Anne looked up, noticing Marcy. "OhmyfrogI'msosorryI'llleavenow-" 

"Wait. You can stay if you're scared..." Marcy looks to the side, reddening. Pulling a blanket out of the couch cushions, they huddled together on the side of the bed. 

You could say they were cuddling. Without thinking, Anne pulls Marcy closer and hugs her tightly. Doggy instincts, maybe? Or just gayness?

In response, Marcy goes into full-on gay panic. A loud crash of thunder interrupts her nervous laughter, scaring Anne into huddling in Marcy's arms and quivering lightly. 

"Shh. It's okay, I will protect you... Shh..." Choosing to be bold, she kissed Anne on the forehead. 

"Wh-what?! Marcy?!" Anne quickly backs away, and Marcy does too. 

"Should I... not have?" 

"N-no, it's okay... It actually made me feel better..." 

"Anne..?

"Yeah?"

"I think I..."

"You think you..?"

"I like you, but like, more than a friend!"

"Marcy... I like you too!"

(Word Count: 328)