The Future is Near (SASHANNARCY 1K+ SPECIAL!!!)

thank you @washaanmachine for the request! This is a superhuge special to thank yall for 1k reads!!! ⚠Warning!!!!! This oneshot contains angst, blood, mind control, Darcy, and SASHANNARCY!!!!⚠ It has a happy ending, I promise. This fic took about ___ hours of work, and I'd love to thank everyone for the 900+ reads! This story is a very big oneshot, and it is all thanks to you for all that love and support! Without any further ado, enjoy! (This is NOT taking TBOTE or the promos into account. Sorry)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who is that silhouette..?" Sprig pointed to a humanoid figure in the shadows, slowly approaching. Long, blonde, tall. Blue-eyed, fair-skinned. Beautiful. It was Sasha. Sasha Waybright. Her eyes flashed purple before she charged at Anne and the rebellion team. "SASHA?!" Anne yelled mere seconds before Sasha rolled over her, and they tumbled sideways. "What are you doing, Sasha!?"

"Must. obey." Her now-monotonous voice rang out. She looked angry as she lifted herself off of Anne. "Sasha, what are you doing? What's going on?" Anne began to panic. "No, no, no, no, what is she doing?" Then Anne saw it. That collar.

The same collars that were mind-controlling.

"It can't be! No, Sasha, please snap out of it!" Clang. Two swords hit each other. Metal against metal. Friend against friend. Anne dropped her sword out of shock. Mind-controlled Sasha pointed her pink bird sword at Anne.

Then suddenly, her hand began to shake. Just ever so slightly, as if the body was resisting movement. "You... You're mind-controlled?" Anne stood slowly. Sadness filtered into Sasha's eyes, indicating that she was halfway controlled.

She controlled her thoughts and feelings, but not her actions and body. "Sasha, I'll save you. I promise."

"You promise..?" She said shakily.

"I promise." Sasha blinked, and the purple glow returned to her eyes. She lunged for Anne but missed. Anne hugged her tightly and snapped the choker gently. Sasha then collapsed into Anne's arms, almost unconscious. "That took... a lot... out of me, heh." Sasha grinned weakly. "Oh, Sasha! I'm so glad you're okay!" Anne hugged Sasha so tightly that Sasha squeaked from the pressure. "Too much?"

"A bit." Sasha smiled and pulled Anne closer. "Wh-" Anne's confusedness was cut out by her lips meeting Sasha's. But she wasn't going to pull away, not just yet. She wanted just one more moment. But it felt incomplete, like something or someone was missing. Anne slowly pulled away. "Sasha... I love you too. But something is missing."

"What are you suggesting?"

"I think I like Marcy too."

"No way, that's what I was thinking. We have to save her from King Andrias!"

~about 2 weeks of planning later~

"I think we're ready for a high-stealth mission. To save Marcy!" Everyone cheered. "Sprig, you should come with Sasha and me. Your marksmanship has improved a lot." Anne grinned at the little pink frog. Sprig grinned back. "Spranne against the world."

"Alright! That concludes our announcement, thank you, everyone!" Sasha raised her voice while clinking a spoon against a cup.

"Alright, all that's left is to figure out what we do when we find Marcy." Anne spread a piece of paper out on the table. "So, just to review, we get into the castle with our air cavalry, the coastal kill-a-moths. Then we sneak past the robots, into the basement where Marcy is likely being held." Sasha points to a spot on the paper, where Andrias' castle was. "How will we get out, and what do we do if Marcy... isn't there?"