Pt 3 of that random self insert because I can

"What? Is it dangerous..?" Anne looks at me. 

"I dunno, but it might be, judging from the weird portal that like... sucked us into the box." 

"Come on, kids. Maybe we have a book in the house." Hop Pop climbed into the cart, and we rode off to the Plantar house. 

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Woah! Are you guys monsters?" Sprig asks Anne and me. 

"No, we're actually from another world..." Anne explains. 

"Mhm. I... uh, call me Youm. It's... a nickname." I think I messed that up. Will Anne start to suspect anything? No, I'm overthinking things... 

"And you can call me Anne. Anne Boonchuy!" Anne introduced, seemingly suspecting nothing.

"I'm Sprig. We can be friends?" 

"Sure, don't see why not." 

I agree with that statement, but... This may be harder to hide my knowledge of MARCY LITERALLY DIES WTF (Sorry, sudden shouting is something I am prone to. Apologies for all times in the future that my personality randomly changes)

"What do we call our squad? I mean, assuming you don't have to include me." I back away a step. 

"Spranne. Spranne against the world?" Sprig shrugs. 

"OhmygodIt'sjustlikeallthe- I mean, it's perfect." I nod.

"I like it! Spranne against the world!" Anne does that determined-fist thingy. I bet Marcy would like that.

"So, Youmy. What's up with the way we all met?" Anne asked me. Shit.

"It's nothing. Besides, at least we have each other in Amphibia."

"Wait, is that what this world is called?" Anne narrowed her eyes at me. 

"It says on the cover of the history book, Anne." The book's title was 'A History of Amphibia.'

"Oh."