Tennis Super Star!

Anne is unintentionally flirty imo

Marcy pov :)

"Yo Marcy, check this out!" Anne pulled out her phone. "I didn't even know I had this saved!" It was a video of Anne playing tennis. Sprig and I watched, and with my instinctive attention to detail, I saw that Anne was having a lot of fun. She was wearing a really cute outfit too... Sweating? "I should be working on something bye!!" Marcy blushed and ran away. "Huh, wonder what that's about." Sprig shrugged. "Oh, Marcy. Classic. Her eyes twinkle like the brightest stars." She smiled, unknowing of my eavesdropping. "Ooh, somebody's in looove~~" Sprig wiggled his eyebrows. "I am not!" Anne blushed and swatted at Sprig, who was dodging her attacks.

"Well, she says she's not, so I've got no chance..." I sadly droop my head.

Anne POV

I felt my face. Hot and sweaty. Maybe I am in love? I dunno. Every other crush has felt different than this. I was usually just sitting back and watching my other crushes at their lives and just watching, but this feels different. I feel more involved. 

Whatever. I'm not in love, right? 

I look for the meaning of love in the dictionary app on my phone, and it says "wanting to spend as much time as possible with someone, feeling warm and fuzzy around them." 

Maybe I am in love?

Sprig POV

Oh, she's totally in love. I run down to the basement and find Polly. "Want to get Anne and Marcy together?" I grin evilly.

"Duh, Sprig! Those two are so obvious!" Polly jumped out of her bucket (she doesnt have legs in this) 

"We have to make a detailed plan. Hmm... Should I continue this in the next chapter, Polly?" Sprig looked directly at the reader.

"Sure. Besides, Author-Chan won't know." Polly looked at Sprig, then directly at the reader.

Fade to black.