my friend is alot like Marcy ngl (Enjoy whatever this is)

"Heyy Marcyyy, Sash!! So there is this weird person with short brown hair who's calling herself 'Creator' and she wants to take a selfie with us and Sasha. That's alright with you guys?"

"Yup, cool."

"Sure!!"

(This is an au where basically your loyal Author Chan is in amphibia with le gays)

"Okay well, I'm here now! Selfie Timeeeeeee!!!!"

After the selfie, the creator girl thanked us and asked if we would be her friends. 

We all agreed on it, so yeah.

My self pov because this is a piece of trash 

"We should go to that thrift store with the old guy who runs it, I heard there was a magic box there," I say, because well... Spoilerzz.

"Sure. Why not?" Anne shrugs. At this point, I would save these kids a ton of trouble. Maybe even save lives. 

As we walked to the store, I noticed Marcy staring at Anne. I'm getting that weird creator sense where there's this un-canon ship that would be canon if MARCY DOESNT GET FUCKING STABBED???

Anyways, I have to contain myself, they might notice me acting strange. Meh.

Seeing the box in the window, I open my backpack and walk in. Grabbing the box off the shelf, I hand it to Anne and she stuffs it into her backpack and we dash out to a nearby bench to open it. 

Instinctively, almost like muscle memory, I grab onto Anne's arm in hopes we both get transported to Wartwood. 

(Part 2 if yall ask, this was cringe tho)