part 4 of the weirdass self-insert (haha)

pls be patient for my sashannarcy special, it took over 10 hours of work!

"You dummy, you don't read book covers, do you?" I laugh. 

"Oh quit it, Youm." We both laugh. 

Maybe keeping a low profile isn't necessary.  But weirdly enough, I have the book that contained knowledge about the Calamity Box. Written by one of my personal friends, Dr. P, for Pines.  (And yes that is a reference to my future story about my self-insert into Gravity Falls, I'll write it soon.)

"I might have something about the music box. Hold on a moment." I ruffle through my pockets, reaching for the large book containing the many secrets of the world. 

"Dang sis, how did you even fit that in?" Anne looked mildly concerned. I made direct eye contact for a full second, then ignored her question. "It says here, that the box can travel to other worlds. The four gems on the box, Anne, were they colored?" (I added a gem for myself because I'm quirky.) I point to the image of the colored gems. "I think so." I then point to the brain, heart, arm, and eye. "It says here that the green one is for intelligence, the blue one for heart and kindness, pink for strength, and orange for creativity." I finish, swallowing calmly. 

"You can read such bad spelling?" Anne pointed to the word 'creativity.' It was spelled as 'crativety.' 

"When you know the author personally, it isn't difficult to read his terrible spelling."

"Wait, isn't the author a grown man? You're sure you have the right dude?" Anne poked my nose.

"For sure. 100% sure that I know the guy." I respond confidently. 

"Youm, isn't there something about a prophecy? There were rumors of a really old prophecy about four people harboring powers of the ancient gems of the box." Sprig asked me.

"Let me check the book." Nothing about a prophecy, but there was another thing. 

That somebody could take one of the gems' power and become a being of immense power.

I smirk. This will be a wild ride for sure.