A dance date..? (heehee)

(au where the plantars were at Anne's house during this time, also take the turning red reference and the lumity reference)

It was the social season, and the school dance was in preparation. The only thing that could ruin Anne's day was being turned down. A pink piece of paper in her hand, she glanced up from the unfinished note. It read 'Dear         , would you like to go to the dance with me? From, Anne.' She wanted to write the recipient's name last, just in case somebody found the letter and read it while it was unfinished. 

Who it was for was a mystery. Suddenly, a loud knock on the door startled Anne, and she couldn't hide the paper fast enough. It was Sprig. "Sprig! What are you doing, dude?" Anne was doing her best not to look at the pink note on the floor, small beads of sweat on her face. But she couldn't resist, even for a split second. "What's that paper?" 

"Nothing! Sprig, go check on Hop Pop. He's probably still confused about how to turn on the sink." Anne gritted her teeth. "Okay, bye." Sprig closed the door behind him as he exited.  "Whew. So... I guess I can write in a name now."

And when she took the pen, the name that had appeared in the blank space was Marcy. 

"I'll ask Marcy out. I'm brave! I can do this!"

(pt 2?)