A (kinda flirty Anne) fluff

a/n Is it just me or do I hc that Sasha would be flirty (I ship sashannarcy, but mostly marcanne)

Also, I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while, I was binge-reading gravity falls 

"Hey, Marcy! Whatcha doin?" Anne peers over Marcy's shoulder, looking into her notebook. Marcy stands up and turns to face Anne. "I was just making notes about the unique soil here in Wartwood! Isn't it amazing?" Marcy's eyes went all dreamy, like when she spaces out and rambles on about stuff. She's so cute...  thought Anne. Now, you readers may be thinking: 

"Wait, what? Anne probably didn't think that on her own! It's her subconscious!" 

And you're... sorta right. Because Anne has already accepted her feelings for Marcy in this story. Now let's continue. 

"Um. Marcy, the soil can't be that interesting, right?" said Sprig from out of nowhere. "Right. Uh, Anne, what are you doing?" Marcy looked up at her, who was staring off.

"Just thinking about you." Anne smiled at Marcy, who then blushed and laughed nervously. 

"Kids, come inside! I can smell the rain!" Hop Pop shouted from the door. "He's right, me too." Marcy pointed out.  

The thunder began booming. Lightning flashes lit up the windows in bright light every few thunders. 

Marcy scooted closer to Anne. "Psst. Anne. I wanna go out and study the amphibian lightning patterns. Wanna come?"

"Sure! Hop Pop, can we go study the lightning? We'll be in before nightfall!" Anne called into the kitchen, where Hop Pop was cooking some bug stew thing. "Sure, just make sure you don't get struck by lightning."

When they went outside, Anne set up an area with a blanket and an overhang. "This should be good." 

After 30 minutes of Marcy writing and Anne pointing, Anne had fallen asleep. Her head began to droop and it rested on Marcy's shoulder. 

"Aah! Anne... Psst Anne, wake up..." Marcy began to blush. Anne's eyes flitted open for a second, but she "fell asleep" again. 

"Oh, Anne... You know, you're amazing. Managing to survive on your own in a world like this... You're so cool. I wish I could spend all my days with you... Anne, I wanted to tell you... I like you. Like, like-like you. But I'm glad you aren't awake, we probably can't..."

"I like you too, Marcy. And in the same way that you mean." Anne smiled, waiting for Marcy's reaction. But all Marcy did was blush and smile. Like a cutie. 

But when Anne fell asleep, she saw an omen in her dreams. Dark flashes of the future. Sasha with glowing purple eyes. 

She looked angry and had a weird purple choker necklace. Then, it switched. She was fighting Sasha. The vision switched again and Sasha was lying unconscious in Anne's arms. They had destroyed the collar. 

But a silhouette appeared, cords attached to all parts of their body. No, their host. 

Several glowing orange eyes opened up on the figure, and that's all she saw before she woke up in a panicked state. Sweating, she flew up. 

"Anne! What happened? Are you okay?!" Marcy pulled Anne close. "Just a bad dream, that's all..."

Or was it?

Word count: 558

Thank you @washaangmachine for my... inspo here and my next one... hehehehe 

My next will be sashannarcy so that will be specified in the beginning  (So you can skip it if you'd like)