THE SLEEPOVER!!!!!

Prepare for cringe and the shipper best friend that I headcanon Sasha to be haha 

"Alright guys! So, what do we do? Truth or dare?"  Sasha suggests, smirking at Anne and Marcy with her shipper-sense that we all have. 

"Sure! That one's an old classic." Anne agrees, nodding. "Mhm." Marcy scoots over to Anne and Sasha in their circle at the base of the bed. They were in Sasha's house, for a sleepover. 

"Sooo, Anne. Truth or dare!" Marcy challenged. 

"Hmm, dare." Anne decided. She knew Marcy couldn't think of very good dares, so this might challenge her. But then again, Marcy liked challenges so... Win for her. 

"Uh... I dare you to pick truth next time you get asked truth or dare..?" Marcy shrugs, and Sasha facepalms. "Seems easy enough. Sasha! Truth or dare!!" Anne grinned. 

"Truth, I guess." Shrugging, Sasha knew that if she gave in easily then her mission would...

F A I L. 

"Who do you have a crush on, Sasha?" Anne just genuinely wanted to help Sasha if she could.

"Meh, nobody. I don't really care for that right now." 

"Oh, cool." 

It was Sasha's turn to ask somebody, and she chose to ask Marcy, who selected truth. 

My perfect opportunity!!! thought Sasha. "So, Marcy... Who do YOU have a crush on?" 

Marcy looked away. "I think I'll have to consider who. There is somebody though... Give me a moment." Taking a good look at Sasha, then at Anne, she (likely) concluded that it was either one of them.

"So who is it?!" Anne and Sasha said in unison. 

With a glance at Anne, Marcy panics. "It's uh...um, Sasha, can you come with me?"  Marcy grabs Sasha's wrist and pulls her out of the room. 

Huh, weird... Meh, whatever. thought Anne. Guess I'll wait for them to come back. 

"Oh my GOSH Marcy!! I think I just figured out who it is!!" Sasha squealed. "Shh, keep it down! Okay, fine... It's Anne."

"Knew it! This is the perfect opportunity to conf-"

"No! What if she doesn't feel the same way!?" Marcy was blushing out of pure embarrassment. 

"I have a plan, Mar-Mar. And it's a good one."

After they returned, Anne completely forgot about Marcy's Crush and was ready to pick truth. "Anne, truth? It was your dare, so you can't exactly pick dare anyways." Sasha smirked at Marcy. 

"Gosh, alright. Truth, haha." Anne giggled. 

"Who's your crush?" Sasha did that evil grin that all those anime anti-heroes do. Anne fell dead silent. "I actually have been meaning to tell her..." She turned to look at Marcy.

"It's you, Marcy. I like you."

Marcy stood up and hugged her. "You silly... I like you too!"