Pt 2 of the self insert crap.

"What are you doing?" Anne asked me. 

"Just go with it! Trust me!" I say, bracing myself for her to open the box. 

"Here goes nothing.." 

We woke up in Wartwood, and I almost broke the fourth wall in the excitement that it worked! 

"What in the world? Dude, where are we?" Anne blinks in shock. "It... says it on the sign, no?" I point to the sign that says 'Wartwood' and giggled. 

"Well, they may know something about that music box. Come on, Anne. It can't be that bad." In all reality, being a self-aware little bitch is fun. 

"Wait... One-Eyed Wally? What is he doing out here?" I mumble. 

"What?"

"Nothing. Just wondering why there are frog people here." 

"Alright then." We stroll on into the town, and I spot Hop Pop, Sprig, and Polly out shopping. "A tadpole! Do we talk to them? They look... familiar, honestly." I'm doing my best not to give anything away, I'm SERIOUSSSSS

"Maybe. Is it a gut feeling thing, or..?" Anne looks at me. 

"I think so. I feel like they can help us." I say, walking over to them. 

"Hey, uh, frogs. We're humans from another world and need some help finding the rest of our friends and getting home. Can you help us?" Oops. Maybe I spilled a bit much... Whatever. Anne won't suspect much. 

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE FROG IS GOING ON HERE???" Hop Pop shouts. 

"Chill, dude. We don't eat frogs." Anne and I deadpan. "We just wanna know if you can help us with this." I grab the music box and show it to the frog family. Hop Pop gasped. 

"Put that away! What if somebody sees it!?"