• o n e •

“(y/n), where's Sanzu?”

I looked up from my phone to see Mikey. He stares at me, his bored and dull eyes immersed inside my (e/c) ones.

“Mikey," I muttered as I stand up from my seat and smiled at him. “I think he's in the club with Koko and the Haitani’s.”

“I need to talk to him about some matters. Can you go get him for me?”

I nodded letting a smirk form on my lips.

“Of course, Mikey.”

I hopped on inside my GTR R35. Before pulling off, I did a retouch on my make-up and then finished it with a dark red lipstick. I put on some music and revved up the engine.

I checked the time and read 12:01 AM. I rolled my eyes and leaned on my seat. I hate going to clubs at this time. People are already wild and horny. It irritates me.

But knowing Sanzu, his phone is probably nowhere to be found. Obviously, he's drunk or maybe having sex with some random sluts right now. He might forget his badge for being Mikey's loyal mad dog.

I noticed how free the highway is. I opened my car window and let the wind blow my hair. A small smile starts to creep on my face. I felt the taste of freedom.

In these kinds of moments, I always thought that coming with Sanzu is the right choice.

I can already feel the wild. Hearing the beat of the music and seeing the familiar expensive cars nearby tells that I have already arrived at the destination.

Sliding off my seat, I walked towards the entrance and is greeted by two security guards.

I saw how their eyes went down between my chest where my tattoo is located.

“Pleasant midnight, madam.

I slightly nodded as they both move aside to give way.

Blinding lights and loud music greeted me. As I said, everyone is already having fun.

I went straight to the room exclusive for Bonten members only. The two guards gave me a nod before opening the door. There I saw Bonten's number two, along with the infamous executives surrounded by paid girls, all drunken and high.

The room was air-conditioned but the atmosphere is hot and sweaty. Well, what do you expect?

Koko was the first one to notice me. He gave me a drunken smile which I ignored. I watch the two girls, almost wearing nothing, getting all clingy and hungry towards Sanzu who's obviously high. The other one began licking Sanzu's neck while the one on the left grind on his hand.

The Haitani brothers noticed me soon. Ran winked at me, face flushing, while Rindou just stare at me seriously. I can tell that he's the only one who's in the right state of mind.

My gaze went back to Sanzu and seeing the two is now targeting his zipper and buttons, that's when I entered the heated session.

“What the fuck are you two doing?” I whispered.

Both of them stopped to look up at me. The enjoyment on their face turned into a smugness the moment they met me.

“Oh, here comes Haru's little whore~” The one eating Sanzu's neck sang as they giggle.

“Whore?” I chuckled before getting the handgun that was placed on my thigh.

I stepped closer to Sanzu's open legs and pull his tie harder, making his congenial flushing face closer to mine.

I began to kiss him on the lips which he replied faster than a cheetah. Our lips tangled, sloppy noises can be heard clearly, and both gave each other's hair a grip.

“(y/n), give me more...”

Sanzu moaned. I giggled after biting his lips, leaving a mark he will never forget.

“Does he moan your name like that? No?”

I grabbed Sanzu's pistol and pointed it at their heads.

“That's because you're just his paid whores that he can't even say your names while you suck his dick.”

“H-hey! Drop the gun down!” One of them yelled.

“Why would I?” I smirked.

The fear on their faces is priceless. Without hesitation, they run out of the room.

“You scared the shit out of them,” Koko laughed.

“Well, they have to.

I sat beside Sanzu whose head hanging on the back of the couch. I lifted his head to make him stare at me. His droopy blue eyes looked straight at me.

“You still alive?” My eyes went down to his lips to see the bruise I gave earlier.

“(y/n)...”

“Hello, jerk. I came here to tell you that Mikey is looking for you.”

He buried his head in my neck. I felt the tingling sensation on my skin from his breathing. I ran my hands through his messy pink hair that made him hum.

“Later, my head hurts so much.”

“Fine, I'll tell him. But we need to go now so you can take some medicine in my car, okay? I think Mikey needs to talk to you about some important matters.”

“Okay.”

“Good boy,” I ruffled his hair before lifting his body, snaking his arms around my neck to assist him.

“Let me help you two,” Rindou said as he get Sanzu from me. I smiled.

“Thanks, Rin.”

Rindou managed to put Sanzu inside my car. I already gave him the medicine to get rid of his drunken state.

“Thanks again, Rin. You should probably get back,” I said.

“Honestly, I want to go home together with you but those two assholes are drunk,” he groaned.

I laughed at his expression.

“Be a good daddy and take care of your sons, okay?” I gave him a quick hug before running to my car.

“Bon voyage!” I watch him wave before hitting the engine.

I glanced at Sanzu and saw him glaring outside the window. He's already gotten relieved from headaches.

“Hey, are you okay?” I gave his hand a rub. He immediately intertwined our fingers together. I felt the warmth of his palm.

“Can you be mine and mine only, (y/n)?”